Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Cutler had plenty of time to get it right, but looking back on an article about those first three seasons and the cast Angelo put around his prized possession QB is near criminal. If he ever had a chance to get his head straight, this sealed the deal.

WR-Devin Hester, Earl Bennett, Johnny Knox, Devin Aromashodu, Rashied Davis, Roy Williams, Dane Sanzenbacher, Sam Hurd.
Interior Line-Old Keuntz, Garza, Spenser,
and the Tackles, holy fuck...
J'Webb Nation, Chris Wiliams, LanceLouis, Omiyale,and the shadow of Orlando Pace.

"I know that there is going to be a lot of talk about a No. 1 receiver," Angelo said. "Guys, it starts with the quarterback. It's all about the quarterback. You don't win because of wide receivers. You don't win because of running backs. You win because of the quarterback. We've got to get the quarterback position stabilized. We're fixated on that and I don't want us to lose sight of that. The rest of that is peripheral stuff. That's something that if you don't have anything to write about, you'll write about that. It starts with the quarterback and that's the bottom line."

Fuck Jerry Angelo. Fuckin' idiot

LiverpoolBearsFAn

Liked Posts:
Waiting for Fox to say he's still day to day.

I suppose we're all day to day by the grace of God ultimately - maybe this whole thing is some deep philosophy from Fox. Or maybe not.

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, this ensures that (2011) (2012) (2013) (2014) (2015) (2016) 2017 is DEFINITELY Jay's make or break year with the Bears. . . .

You don't REALLY think he's going anywhere, do you? . . .

billwade

Liked Posts:
If you're sad he's finished here just try and remember plays like this.

chiefs-recover-jay-cutler-fumble-for-td.gif

cutler.gif

Hold the ball too long? Not jay!!!

billwade

Liked Posts:
Well, this ensures that (2011) (2012) (2013) (2014) (2015) (2016) 2017 is DEFINITELY Jay's make or break year with the Bears. . . .

You don't REALLY think he's going anywhere, do you? . . .

I figured jay would suffer a season ending injury after the TB debacle. The odds favor sitting out and letting another crony QB twist in the wind. It's more likely Barkley will play like Caleb hanie than Josh McCown. If the stars align, the moronic Bears FO will crap their collective pants at the thought of using a high draft pick on QB, and then they begin to rationalize jay's crappy season by blaming Loggains, injuries on the o-line and the loss of Jeffery and White.

Don't think for a minute jay is gone for good. We've been down this road several times, and it always leads back to where it started, with the smug one back under center for another 15-20 mil season..

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I can guarantee 2 cockroaches time comes to and end next year, Cutler and Jeff Fisher.

The Rams have signed head coach Jeff Fisher to a contract extension, according to Ian Rapoport of NFL.com. Alden Gonzalez of ESPN.com writes that the new deal will be for one year, with an option for 2018.

giphy.gif

mecha

Liked Posts:
I figured jay would suffer a season ending injury after the TB debacle. The odds favor sitting out and letting another crony QB twist in the wind. It's more likely Barkley will play like Caleb hanie than Josh McCown. If the stars align, the moronic Bears FO will crap their collective pants at the thought of using a high draft pick on QB, and then they begin to rationalize jay's crappy season by blaming Loggains, injuries on the o-line and the loss of Jeffery and White.

Don't think for a minute jay is gone for good. We've been down this road several times, and it always leads back to where it started, with the smug one back under center for another 15-20 mil season..

boy did you fuck up...

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Rams have signed head coach Jeff Fisher to a contract extension, according to Ian Rapoport of NFL.com. Alden Gonzalez of ESPN.com writes that the new deal will be for one year, with an option for 2018.

giphy.gif
Haha, true. Either that team doesn't give a damn about winning or Jeff Fisher is blackmailing the owner. 5 straight seasons with a losing record and you extend the HC? Something fishy going on with Fisher.

mecha

Liked Posts:
it should be statistically impossible for the Rams to STILL suck after picking high in drafts since like, I don't know, they lost the Super Bowl to the Patriots?

and what's mind-blowing is they're like the Cardinals and Seahawks kryptonite.