Maybe Norv as the new OC would be enough to get the Bears offense on track

TL1961

Liked Posts:
You really think Norv's wife would let him take a job in Chicago?

"(My wife) Nancy and I say, 'Let's get to January and see where we are. That's been the case the last two to three years. But this has been a challenge for my wife. Cleveland, then Minnesota ... and we have a house five minutes from the ocean (in California) ... At 64 years old, if you continue, it would need to be a right place and with the right people." - Norv at his "I'm outta here" press conference

Not to mention that the dissolution of any semblance of deep passing game for them is at least partially predicated on the fact that their line is shit. What is it, 11 different starters this season and 3rd stringers at each tackle spot tonight? Sounds like a recipe for an epic deep passing attack, right? It's impossible to know if constantly passing short is a philosophy, or an absolute necessity, for them.

Chicago is a world class city. This isn't Cleveland or Minneapolis we're talking about.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Maybe Norv as the new OC would be enough to get the Bears offense on track

NO.....he's a quitter and a loser. We don't need him here

ditka4life

Liked Posts:
Norv will probably end up on the Rams, since he has a house in LA, and the Rams need a better OC to teach Goff.

But, if Pace gives Norv a guaranteed 3 year contract as OC, then I can see him coming to the Bears.

Especially if Pace can trade for Philip Rivers, then it would great to have Norv as the OC.