The Pick is in: Bears-49ers

Ron Burgundy

NFL analysts from across the nation make their picks for Sunday's matchup between the Chicago Bears and the San Francisco 49ers at Soldier Field.

More...

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
If anyone knows the strengths/weaknesses of Matt Barkley, it's Chip Kelly. Chip scouted him all the way back to Barkley's high school days; he game planned and played against him 4 times in college, and went 3-1 against him; he drafted him; he coached him. So despite Barkley's promising play last game, I wouldn't be surprised if he falls back to Earth on Sunday.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
:lmao:...that's all for now

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
GUANO sighting! Thought our favorite kool-aid butt-chigger & sunshine pumper would self-ban in light of the miseries of the Beloved.

Hey Guano, remember now, I am truly a Niners fan living in a shanty, and the leading image in my spank bank is Kap's beautiful face and stylish mane.

Gooooo Niners!!!

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
My prediction? It will be the lowest rated game on Fox all season. The 'boom goes the dynamite' guy and Matty B Raps will be doing play by play with a sideline report that will make Doris Roberts look like Holly Saunders.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
I hope Barkley thows for 350 and 4 TDs. FK Chip Shelly. Oh and we still find a way to lose. GO kinda BEARS.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
GUANO sighting! Thought our favorite kool-aid butt-chigger & sunshine pumper would self-ban in light of the miseries of the Beloved.

Hey Guano, remember now, I am truly a Niners fan living in a shanty, and the leading image in my spank bank is Kap's beautiful face and stylish mane.

Gooooo Niners!!!

Look...it's a stalkerboy.....errr I mean Racerboy sighting. I didn't think our Winnebago dial-up boiler room boy from Bakersfield would show up at all seeing that your historically bad 9ers led by your favorite qb are just abysmal. :bowrofl:

Thanks for showing up!

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good to see the children of the board are here.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
:smug2: How could I resist such a rare glowing invitation from Bakersfield?

Go Bears!!

Escobar's Army

Liked Posts:
The only way we win is if the 49ers shit the bed, which is probably going to happen. Bears 20 49wes 17

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
Racerboy......please don't jump! We need your posting expertise of how great your Krapperpick and 9ers are. I hope your dial-up got the game and you are ok. Thanks for being you:bowrofl:

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I think the Browns could beat the 49ers.

RacerX

Liked Posts:
:smug2: How could I resist such a rare glowing invitation from Bakersfield?

Go Bears!!

You may not even recall this factoid, but it is pertinent: when you first started your emoji-filled nonsense, which earned you the Vote in the annual CCS poll as Worst Poster, i goofed on your assertion that you are a UCLA grad living in one of the nice L.A. beach towns, because it's obvious to all you are the village idiot. I asked you to come clean and admit you actually reside in Bakersfield.

Since that time, every time i post you claim that I live in Bakersfield.

Can you at least create and publish your own insults? Are you 14 years old, using the old I'm-rubber-you're-glue line?

RacerX

Liked Posts:
Racerboy......please don't jump! We need your posting expertise of how great your Krapperpick and 9ers are. I hope your dial-up got the game and you are ok. Thanks for being you:bowrofl:

You wish you had the net worth of the meter-coins i keep in the center console of my car.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
You wish you had the net worth of the meter-coins i keep in the center console of my car.

How is your Winnebago and your dial-up? I see by your post you have stayed true with your elementary school posting style. I'm glad you are still here and didn't hurt yourself after your favorite Krapperpick got benched and your historically bad 9ers got obliterated by the Bears backups:turrible:

P.S. I'm glad your trailer doesn't have a steering wheel by the cliff it's on or else......well....I would miss you and how easy it is. Thanks for staying put!