CBS Sports Mock Draft

Burrberry

Liked Posts:
It's possible. Who has the glaring need for a RB that high? I only see the Panthers and New Orleans. The Need to Value ratio of other teams that could possibly use him(Like the Jaguars) isn't better compared to what they could possibly have at #3 or #4 like Allen, or one of the top defensive backs. Maybe the Bucs as well because of Martin's injury problems(He's also a free agent as well IIRC).

Would be a nightmare for us. Fournette is just what Rodgers needs to extent his career a bit more.

Matt Suhey

Liked Posts:
I agree Kizer is a great fit for Kelly. Not sure what the Browns will do. I will be cool with Trubisky just not sure if he is much better than the QB's going in later rounds.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
It's possible. Who has the glaring need for a RB that high? I only see the Panthers and New Orleans. The Need to Value ratio of other teams that could possibly use him(Like the Jaguars) isn't better compared to what they could possibly have at #3 or #4 like Allen, or one of the top defensive backs. Maybe the Bucs as well because of Martin's injury problems(He's also a free agent as well IIRC).

Would be a nightmare for us. Fournette is just what Rodgers needs to extent his career a bit more.

Look at what Dallas is doing with a stud they took high in the draft last year. This guy is supposedly hands down far superior to him. I do not think that Fournette lasts beyond the top ten.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Damn, lots of CB's going in the first!

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I would be happy with Trubisky, I think you can build a solid offense around him.

I think it will require some changes to the WR core. Trubisky is an accurate/timing QB that gets the ball to guys in a position to get YAC yards. You need quick guys, that can get open quickly and run sharp/precise routes.

-Royal has more value
-Leno can probably hold up at LT
-I do not know if Jeffery has as much value, Trubisky is not a jump ball guy
-Need more receiving threats at TE to threaten the seam and keep safeties off the underneath.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I would be happy with Trubisky, I think you can build a solid offense around him.

I think it will require some changes to the WR core. Trubisky is an accurate/timing QB that gets the ball to guys in a position to get YAC yards. You need quick guys, that can get open quickly and run sharp/precise routes.

-Royal has more value
-Need more receiving threats at TE to threaten the seam and keep safeties off the underneath.

Who do you think is the gem of the draft currently?? One QB and one Non QB?

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Who do you think is the gem of the draft currently?? One QB and one Non QB?

Myles Garrett is the only player I would want to pass on a QB for, I also like Jonathan Allen.

QB totally depends on what offense you want to run.

Right now I think it will go

1. Kizer
2. Trubisky
3. Watson

All going in the first 11-12 picks.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:

Jets and Jags both can very much use an offensive game changer. Forte is long in the tooth. Yeldon is meh.

ditka4life

Liked Posts:
Just watched some Youtube videos of Trubisky versus Miami and he was really good.
Had good touch on the ball, moved very well, looked at different receivers, very good runner in the option
(which means he will be able to better avoid sacks).
His feet seem fine to me, not solid, but not the happy feet that GOFF has.
As long as he can set his feet and throw, he should be okay in the NFL.
He's tall and has a very strong, accurate arm. Plus he's polish which will be good for Chicago.
He seems smart and can learn and think quickly.
The QB successes are the rookies smart enough to work hard, learn quickly, and think fast.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

-Royal has more value

You think these QB's or Trubisky needs certain kind of WR's to be any good in the NFL?? I don't understand why he would need that unless you're saying it would just be better for him but doesn't need certain types which sounds a little crazy.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets