OT: conference championship Saturday

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
You gotta draft Watson if he is there. He is a fucking winner.

Yup. He's far and away the most pro ready in this class. He checks all the boxes. His Minor mechanical issues are easily correctable.

The internet scouts are being down right silly at the moment. The Bears picking in the top 5 will likely have to trade up to get him when it's all said and done.

Mitchapalooza

I turned the game on in the 3rd and I saw Watson stand in the pocket and make the throw on 3rd down to move the chains before getting popped. Was a nice play.

Idk why people are saying he's a 3rd round prospect, that's insane.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Yup. He's far and away the most pro ready in this class. He checks all the boxes. His Minor mechanical issues are easily correctable.

The internet scouts are being down right silly at the moment. The Bears picking in the top 5 will likely have to trade up to get him when it's all said and done.

question is who do we trade and / or what do we need to do too get him.

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
question is who do we trade and / or what do we need to do too get him.

Hopefully we have pick 2 and the Browns continue to be the Browns. If they are willing to move the first pick I would make a move up to ensure we nab him.

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Watson is just solid. Never appears flustered or rattled. Cool, calm, and collected. I worry a little about how he heaves up jump balls at times to his receivers, he can get away with it more in college but has to be more careful with the ball in the NFL.

All and all I would be happy if the Bears drafted him. He doesn't have any one area in his game that wows you, but he just looks like a guy who you feel good about leading your franchise.

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think Chip Kelly would do anything to land Watson.

I could see Cleveland falling in love with the physical attributes of a Trubisky or Kizer.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:

Tomorrow is the only game we have a shot at winning the rest of the year. If we can lose that, I think we will pick 2nd based on SOS. Just eyeballing the 49ers and Jags schedules, I think ours will end up being the easiest.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I am done over thinking Deshaun Watson.

The guy is a play maker, doesn't matter if he is getting hit, his defense doesn't show up, he just keeps coming back and making plays and making throws.

The #2 team in the country lives and dies on their QB, that tells me a lot about him.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
I am done over thinking Deshaun Watson.

The guy is a play maker, doesn't matter if he is getting hit, his defense doesn't show up, he just keeps coming back and making plays and making throws.

The #2 team in the country lives and dies on their QB, that tells me a lot about him.

Block out the noise and trust what you see. Myles Garret is not the best football player in this draft. Watson is. Closely followed by Allen and Fornette. His impact is far greater. Garret is like Kizer & Trubisky, his ceiling is higher but their are many ifs that go Into getting there that may never happen.

As a prospect Garret is definitely worthy of number 1 consideration based off of his huge upside, but right now, today, he's not the best football player.

With QB's you want to eliminate as many "ifs" as possible. Imo nobody has less of them than Watson.

When this playoff run is over the internet will come around.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Watson will end up going top 3 and I would bet on it. He is a great leader who always shows up in the big games. I don't see why teams are knocking him...probably bluffing.

Either way, I truly think Pace will do whatever he needs to to secure his guy, whomever it is. He can't afford another putrid year, so it won't surprise me in the least if he trades the farm and our whole future hoping he can land a franchise QB. Hope its Watson!