Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
[video=youtube_share;ljXieLOMnzM]https://youtu.be/ljXieLOMnzM[/video]

No release date or other details were shared, and Naughty Dog's announcement tweet contained only the logo image above. Before the video was shown, Sony's Shawn Layden noted that the game is early in development and is running on an updated version of the studio's engine.

Describing it as a "ways off," creative director Neil Druckmann said in a PlayStation Blog post, "I can't tell you how satisfying it is to finally be able to say that Ellie and Joel are back for another intense, harrowing, and emotional adventure. Like many of you, we have a deep love for the world of The Last of Us and its characters, and while a sequel may have seemed like a foregone conclusion, that wasn't the case. We knew that it needed to be a story worth telling and, perhaps more importantly, a story worthy of Joel and Ellie. After spending years on different ideas (and almost giving up), we finally uncovered a story that felt special--a story that evolved into an epic journey."

AussieBear

hopefully i dont have to protect a 3 yr old midget again.... only to find out said midget is a rambo bow carrying assassin. ah ps only.. no ps4 here... hopefully a pc port one day

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Will play for sure. Also should be a console seller. As linear as it may be, the Last of Us was the best cinematic 3rd person game I have played in a decade. Not so much replay-ability though.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
hopefully i dont have to protect a 3 yr old midget again.... only to find out said midget is a rambo bow carrying assassin. ah ps only.. no ps4 here... hopefully a pc port one day

Yeah, please just another fps combat driven zombie game. There aren't enough of those.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Can't wait playing it now and it's great