Hossa plan

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the Hawks should consider shutting big Hoss down until the new year, and then another ghost injury a few weeks before the trade deadline.

He has elite in him still, but it can't play that way an entire season, its just human. To win it all we need the fresh elite Hoss at the right time.

Discuss....

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the Hawks should consider shutting big Hoss down until the new year, and then another ghost injury a few weeks before the trade deadline.

He has elite in him still, but it can't play that way an entire season, its just human. To win it all we need the fresh elite Hoss at the right time.

Discuss....

He's a tank, he can play straight through.
If they're not going to put an "A" on him, at least stitch in "GWG" on his sweater.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Where does this wide idea of people not thinking that the league has no qualifications for what trainers and medical staff can do to judge injury. They can't just make up shit

Why panic when you can panik? via da Tapatalk

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Where does this wide idea of people not thinking that the league has no qualifications for what trainers and medical staff can do to judge injury. They can't just make up shit

Cocaine?

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
The Lombardi system of getting out of contracts that the Kings have used with Mike Richards and Jared Stoll?

It doesn't work as a temporary resting stints though

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Do you not know Rask?

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
The Lombardi system of getting out of contracts that the Kings have used with Mike Richards and Jared Stoll?

It doesn't work as a temporary resting stints though

Maybe you misunderstood my response.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, putting him on the IR for Cocaine induced flatulence would also expand the cap. We have to rest Toews and Hossa 1/3 of the season so they can have a real 1LW?

I think resting players is a highly under-rated tactic. Popovic does it, he is probably some idiot right? The Cavs started doing it extensively with Lebron...championships. The Warriors would be wise to do so with Curry, imo.

And football. Reducing practice impacts is all the rage but I suppose those "professional" trainers 15 years ago getting paid 6 figures knew everything about everything.

Damaging impacts do not make you better. They where you down. Hossa is a beast but come on, at his age a little rest is a huge boost.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
But who will score in OT then?

Marian%20Hossa.jpg

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I wouldn't compare Football to Hockey. It takes only 3 games for a guy like Ducan Keith to play more hockey than *any* footballer plays football over an entire season.

Hossa will be fine and we need some vet playing at an allstar level not named Crawford.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, putting him on the IR for Cocaine induced flatulence would also expand the cap. We have to rest Toews and Hossa 1/3 of the season so they can have a real 1LW?

I think resting players is a highly under-rated tactic. Popovic does it, he is probably some idiot right? The Cavs started doing it extensively with Lebron...championships. The Warriors would be wise to do so with Curry, imo.

And football. Reducing practice impacts is all the rage but I suppose those "professional" trainers 15 years ago getting paid 6 figures knew everything about everything.

Damaging impacts do not make you better. They where you down. Hossa is a beast but come on, at his age a little rest is a huge boost.

He rests 2/3 of every game, if not more. I think that's enough.