IGT: Jets @ Blackhawks 12/4 at 6:00 p.m.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
When da fuk is Toews coming back?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Darling was amazing. we got worked over.

It took 55 minutes to have Panarin cheat the guys stick out of his hands and score a cheapy, then they score it back like a minute later.

Then sticks are broken all over the place, the puck just wouldn't cooperate the final 3 minutes and Kanes breaks, Pans breaks.

Is it time to trade Kane to Buffalo and Toews to Winnepeg for prospects? Shut Hossa down most of the season. Find some more Russians.

The announcer pissed me off when he commented on Dano's 4 hits "we didn't see much of that here"...bull fucking shit the guy was a physical little spark plug the whole time.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If we ever wondered what we would be like without Toews we are a 7th - 10th seed.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Darling was amazing. we got worked over.

It took 55 minutes to have Panarin cheat the guys stick out of his hands and score a cheapy, then they score it back like a minute later.

Then sticks are broken all over the place, the puck just wouldn't cooperate the final 3 minutes and Kanes breaks, Pans breaks.

Is it time to trade Kane to Buffalo and Toews to Winnepeg for prospects? Shut Hossa down most of the season. Find some more Russians.

The announcer pissed me off when he commented on Dano's 4 hits "we didn't see much of that here"...bull fucking shit the guy was a physical little spark plug the whole time.

oh-for-fucks-sake-gif-1.gif

When da fuk is Toews coming back?

Skated over the weekend, his reported back injury was "not getting better" per Q. Supposed to be re-evaulated mid-week.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I heard the "not getting better" comment too. Hopefully this isn't something that will need surgery.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sky is falling.....

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Meh, I don't think Toews would have been the difference here. Darling and Panik looked like the only 2 guys who showed up to play. Unless Toews is able to use a bullwhip and motivate the other 17 skaters I don't think he would have made the difference.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
It's a hell of a lot easier to digest performance like that knowing the team is still atop the conference.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
It's a hell of a lot easier to digest performance like that knowing the team is still atop the conference.

Yeah but it doesn't seem to degrade the need for a stupidity filter unfortunately...

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sky is falling.....

Well...I just don't see much I like from Hartman and Hinostroza at this point. They are hockey players. They can do some things and finish point blank gifts. Hino can create a little bit. But Hartman just seems very meat and potatoes, isn't fooking anybody and his shots are a loss of possession. Hino is physically overwhelmed beyond a Teuvo level who had the hockey sense to be effectual on both ends despite dimunitive strength. And better skill.

Dano reminded us he is better than Ras, Hino, Hartman, Motte,

I don't know what the fuck Bowman has been doing for the past 20 months. He has been depleting us badly since the Vermette trade that won another championship.

I'm not really complaining. Its his right and he earned it, but I havne't agreed with much since that day. Kempny, Cambell, Forsling are nice. Drafts have been great, just trades have been brutal as the rest of the league colludes against us.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Well...I just don't see much I like from Hartman and Hinostroza at this point. They are hockey players. They can do some things and finish point blank gifts. Hino can create a little bit. But Hartman just seems very meat and potatoes, isn't fooking anybody and his shots are a loss of possession. Hino is physically overwhelmed beyond a Teuvo level who had the hockey sense to be effectual on both ends despite dimunitive strength. And better skill.

Dano reminded us he is better than Ras, Hino, Hartman, Motte,

I don't know what the fuck Bowman has been doing for the past 20 months. He has been depleting us badly since the Vermette trade that won another championship.

I'm not really complaining. Its his right and he earned it, but I havne't agreed with much since that day. Kempny, Cambell, Forsling are nice. Drafts have been great, just trades have been brutal as the rest of the league colludes against us.

[video=youtube;GGXzlRoNtHU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGXzlRoNtHU[/video]