" The Lions Are Coming, be Afraid....be very afraid "

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yes I prefer also to delete All info about the BEARs...except BC... and after Post Cutler PC.
BEARs such that, before BC AND after PC shall forever be my only memories or set of mems

bf3__u_wot_m8_by_plzexplode-d5ubr62.png

Roary

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Does any team really deserve a Lions Troll talking shit?

Sad we might/do...
I don't think I came in here talking shit, but even if I did, Bear fans deserve it after all the crap they gave me for years...Karma Boys ? :)

Roary

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This. Roary is OK, though he almost never comes around anymore. Enjoy your NFCN championship dude.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Thanks Dr Gonzo...I'm sure Sundays game will be the same type game as usual...battle to the end...:)

Roary

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yup...and their offense didn't even sniff the end zone vs our backups....along with 2 picks :lmao:
Yes, but what you will see Sunday is a Different team than the one you saw week 3...Actually most of the people who beat us week 3 are gone or on IR....lol

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Our division kinda sucks......

the Bears so far are 3-9 and are still 2-1 in the division.......

no one from the NFCN is going anywhere....

46dogs

Liked Posts:
Just stopped in to say Good Luck Fellas on Sundays game, and please remember Detroit is a Gun Free Zone :):lol:

Good luck after sunday. I hope you win the North tired of Pack fans. Stafford is in my opinion mvp but the media cant see past the cowboys

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good luck after sunday. I hope you win the North tired of Pack fans. Stafford is in my opinion mvp but the media cant see past the cowboys
Can't give it to Dak, he hasn't done enough. Could see Ezekiel being a candidate. Ryan and Brady top 2 QB candidates.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't think I came in here talking shit, but even if I did, Bear fans deserve it after all the crap they gave me for years...Karma Boys ? :)
You're welcome here anytime. Check in during the game for a few laughs.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes, but what you will see Sunday is a Different team than the one you saw week 3...Actually most of the people who beat us week 3 are gone or on IR....lol

Lions got this one easy, after all this time around they got Joiqe......

I wonder how many times an NFL player has played on one team in one game of a divisional rivalry, and the other in the second game, all in the same year?

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
Just stopped in to say Good Luck Fellas on Sundays game, and please remember Detroit is a Gun Free Zone :):lol:

As long as you keep that farmer girl sig pic, you are welcome to come here and talk smack. In fact, I hope you post daily.. or hourly.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
OP I am glad for the Lions to come here and remind a few around these parts what kind of a joke we are because some have forgotten after playing broken down half defenses that routinely eat 40 burgers.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

That is one fine ass!!!!!!

Bears89

Liked Posts:
How much say does Ted Phillips have in personnel? I have a guy feeling he and Pace work hand in hand.

85Bears

Formerly known as 85Bears
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hope the Lions kick our ass and win the division. I so want to see GB not be in the playoffs. It will be much more fun watching the playoffs, knowing I won't be rooting for the Bears because we will suck forever and not make the playoffs, and not having to worry the Pack will get hot and advance in the playoffs. Tough being a Bears fan living in WI.

I live your pain. Brown Deer, here...

MK-ULTRA

Liked Posts:
As long as GB and MINN miss the playoffs im all for the Lions taking this game and eventually win the North...worse things have happened.

cubby chubby

Liked Posts:
If you took the best players from the Bears and the Lions best players together on the same team you'd really have something. Mediocre.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you took the best players from the Bears and the Lions best players together on the same team you'd really have something. Mediocre.

Funny, but not true. That team would be serious SB contenders. Howard and AJ, Sitton, trevathon and freeman would alone make the Lions a real force. Add in Mcphee and Floyd as situational players and would be fun to watch that team destroy the packers.