Jimmy Garoppolo is not the answer

bearsden

Liked Posts:
So let me get this straight. We shouldnt of traded for Cutler but we should for a guy who played great for 4 games? Patriots all one of my teams and they have the most friendly QB system in the NFL. Case and point, Matt Cassel. I am telling you right now, if we trade for Cassel....he will suck. What should we do? Im not sold on Watson or any other QB in this draft class. If Barkley plays decent for the rest of the games, let him start next year. Then if you want to draft a QB that they are high on, i'm all for it.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Listen, I told all you bitches before he was drafted he was going to be great. He just happened to be drafted by the greatest coach of all time who has a history of trading off bum QB's. It's pure coincidence. Trust the evaluation.

Trust his uncanny, pinpoint accuracy with a lightning fast release. He has accuracy like Brees and a release that is Rodgers/Marino-esque.

Trust his good decision making and ability to process information and quickly go through his progressions when the bullets are flying. This is IMO the single most important attribute to be a successful NFL QB which also happens to be Cutler's biggest downfall. Jimmy can read defenses!

Trust his impeccable mechanics and poise in the pocket.

Trust his ability to extend plays with his feet and throw on the run.

Trust his intangibles and leadership ability.

Trust your eyes.

Trust Hometown Jimmy!!!!!!!!!

inchibearfan

Liked Posts:
Listen, I told all you bitches before he was drafted he was going to be great. He just happened to be drafted by the greatest coach of all time who has a history of trading off bum QB's. It's pure coincidence. Trust the evaluation.

Trust his uncanny, pinpoint accuracy with a lightning fast release. He has accuracy like Brees and a release that is Rodgers/Marino-esque.

Trust his good decision making and ability to quickly process information and go through his progressions when the bullets are flying.

Trust your eyes.

Exactly. Watch the 2 years of NFL starts and look at how great he has played in all 32 games he started in the NFL. Unlike Rex Grossman who only played very well his first few starts, JG has a large body of evidence against NFL caliber defenses to judge his ability from.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Exactly. Watch the 2 years of NFL starts and look at how great he has played in all 32 games he started in the NFL. Unlike Rex Grossman who only played very well his first few starts, JG has a large body of evidence against NFL caliber defenses to judge his ability from.

Wat

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
My only concern about him is if he will be able to shed the 182lb man clinging to his nut sack. Doctors have looked at it and said that the grip is like nothing they have seen before and they believe removal will only be achieved be complete castration.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
[video=youtube;dUI6YmBkj1w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUI6YmBkj1w[/video]

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
[video=youtube;ixrLtgGKS-8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixrLtgGKS-8[/video]

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
[video=youtube;6lzfxIYOzoM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lzfxIYOzoM[/video]

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
[video=youtube;_SJEYx7ZQ1M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SJEYx7ZQ1M[/video]

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Unless JG is coming with his OC, I pass. I don't see anything special with this JG guy. He's alright but has not wow'ed me in any of the games he has started

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
That's funny. The fact that you felt the need to link, or that someone felt the need to make a preseason highlight tape of JG's play says everything that needs be said about selling the farm for JG. He was a 2nd round QB 3 years ago, and he is the same guy now.

bearsden

Liked Posts:

Trust his good decision making and ability to process information and quickly go through his progressions when the bullets are flying. This is IMO the single most important attribute to be a successful NFL QB which also happens to be Cutler's biggest downfall. Jimmy can read defenses!

Trust his impeccable mechanics and poise in the pocket.

Trust your eyes.

lol I am trying to figure out if you are being serious or sarcastic

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wow Preseason? Well shoot! sign him to a 7 year, 150 million dollar contract!

Oh, I have one better, did you see Connor Shaw in Preseason. Superbowl MVP!

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
That's funny. The fact that you felt the need to link, or that someone felt the need to make a preseason highlight tape of JG's play says everything that needs be said about selling the farm for JG. He was a 2nd round QB 3 years ago, and he is the same guy now.

I challenge you to watch all his NFL throws and challenge anything I said in my initial post. You won't because you can't. You are great at being a snarky little cunt though.

Your argument against him is Cassell and Mallett are bad and he has limited regular season reps so he must be bad....shit is weak as fuck.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

You're the guy that knew oh so little about super computers, but had some PC that would be considered b0ss by 2004 standards. You got laughed off the board, then came back as baersden.

No point in denying, this has been confirmed by outside sources. My dual core told me so. I even have 3 WHOLE sticks of 2gb RAM, so I know you're lying!!

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
They aren't trading him. He's stronger and throwing better downfield which were his only real issues coming out. McDaniels totally screwed up Denver but he can develop a QB. What an offense. I would think the biggest thing now would be to keep him off the deck. His body measurements aren't bad and he's obviously been working out but he just seems like he'll get dings with too much contact.

bearsden

Liked Posts:
You're the guy that knew oh so little about super computers, but had some PC that would be considered b0ss by 2004 standards. You got laughed off the board, then came back as baersden.

No point in denying, this has been confirmed by outside sources. My dual core told me so. I even have 3 WHOLE sticks of 2gb RAM, so I know you're lying!!

what the hell are you talking about lol