Derek Holland Signed

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Here's to hoping he has a great first half and is flipped for a piece or two in July.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Impression I'm getting is they just wanted to get rid of two headaches to management. Until I see another trade to collect more young talent I'm sticking to that

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Impression I'm getting is they just wanted to get rid of two headaches to management. Until I see another trade to collect more young talent I'm sticking to that

Hate to say it, but until Frazier, Quintana, Robertson, Jones, Abreu, and anyone else of value is dealt you are spot on.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
If either of those two are classified as headaches we need to sell the team and fire management

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Look at the owner and the clown he has running the show

This is the owner that let it known to Lebron (best player in NBA) cannot bring his entourage with him on the team plane while other gms kissed his ass....

Kenny Williams is an egotistical bum holding us back big time. Both Easton and sale were a head ache to him

I don't want them to just give people away but until I see the swamp drained further I will stick to the theory they were just getting rid of malcontents

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
who needs an ace when you have Kenny Williams who lucked into a 45 year old rebirth of contreras.