Line Science

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Panarin-AA-Kane is too OP to split up. Its our winning line that puts up points and takes pressure off all the others. Panik-Toews-Hossa is probably where you land come playoffs, with Hartman/Hino-Toews-Panik/Hossa seems like the best choice with the current roster.

That is why my choice is to go

Hino-Toews-Hossa
Hartman-Kruger-Panik (time for Kruger to earn his check and carry an energy line defensively. This line could get physical.

Desjardins-Rasmussen-Smaltz

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Panarin-AA-Kane is too OP to split up. Its our winning line that puts up points and takes pressure off all the others. Panik-Toews-Hossa is probably where you land come playoffs, with Hartman/Hino-Toews-Panik/Hossa seems like the best choice with the current roster.

That is why my choice is to go

Hino-Toews-Hossa
Hartman-Kruger-Panik (time for Kruger to earn his check and carry an energy line defensively. This line could get physical.

Desjardins-Rasmussen-Smaltz
If Panarin and Kane start to go completely disinterested again, you almost have to split that line up--if for no other reason to reiterate through actions that it could be much worse...like putting either with Dejardins or Tootoo.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
If Panarin and Kane start to go completely disinterested again, you almost have to split that line up--if for no other reason to reiterate through actions that it could be much worse...like putting either with Dejardins or Tootoo.

Q has done that a few times in the last month, too. It's like their reward is to play together, and when they're slacking off, they get separated.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Q has done that a few times in the last month, too. It's like their reward is to play together, and when they're slacking off, they get separated.

IMHO I think he needs to do it a bit more than he has been. :p

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Smaltz has sparked record setting seasons for his linemates before. If you want to look at it that way...lets assume he has the right magic to spark Toews enough that you go with this marriage and it allows you 4 strong lines.

Smaltz-Toews-Panik
Bread-AA drinks you-Kaner
Hino-Kero/Ras/"Trade Target"-Hossa
Desjardins/Ras-Kruger-Hartman/Tootoo

Desjardins at -5, is in grave danger if he doesn't find a winger he can spark immediately.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Playoffs

Smaltz-Toews-Panik

Panarin-Anisimov-Kane

Hino-(Duchene, Hanzal, Sharp, Perreault, Kero or Rasmussen) - Hossa

Desjardins/Ras- Kruger - Hartman

Keith Hammer

Forsling Seabs

Cambell/Kempny TVR

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Still best 12

Top 6 is set. These are the position battles

Hino/Hartman-Kruger/Hayden/Kero/Ras/Hino-Hossa (Kero/Hino are front runners for 3C come playoffs)
Desjardins/Ras-Kruger-Hartman/Hino

Is my preferred bottom 6.
Jurco will have to show me improvement in forechecking, winning pucks, and not being a buttercup trying to hold the puck to be considered. With the grinders fighting for time I don't think he has much of a chance.

I prefer

Hartman-Hino-Hossa
Desjardins-Kruger-Ras

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
optimism:

SmoewsiK!!!
PAK
Jurco-Hayden-Hossa
Hino-Kruger-Hartman

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hino better get playoff time...I think he can score with any unit but you need to fortify him with muscle. Hossa alone is not enough which is why I hope Hayden at 225 lbs is the missing link. A young workhorse to help Hossa muscle, and hino skate. Kero is pure skate, and Kruger pure muscle, making them one dimension 4th liners. I don't believe Stanley cup teams have a bottom 6 anymore, but a top 9.

Hino and Hartman are third line players with ability to contribute the energy and intelligent defense of a 4tj liner, and you need their points in the lineup. I want to see that Kruger with Hartman and Hino line because I think Hartman fortifies the defense, and both give Kruger good legs. It turns that line into a threat to go 200 feet the other direction.

At the end of the day Hartman is probably going to take that spot from Jurco, and hino will come back and win 3C. Hhh, is my prediction unless Hayden/Shalnov is better than we have a right to hope.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Smaltz-Toews-Panik
Pan-AA-Kane
Jurco-KrugerHossa
Hartman-Hino-Shalunov

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Keith and Seabs are together at practice like they were last 3rd period. Perhaps it will get more ice time.

Still the active problem is the lack of defensive partner for Hammer to play with when he returns

Why panic when you can panik? via da Tapatalk

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone hear when Hammer might be back?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thought I read Q said he'd be out a week.

well thank god, because I was just putting together the Charra sniffing with this event...and going "oh shit...is he done?"

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Keith and Seabs are together at practice like they were last 3rd period. Perhaps it will get more ice time.

Still the active problem is the lack of defensive partner for Hammer to play with when he returns

Why panic when you can panik? via da Tapatalk

Problem solved :D

Still, why worry that much--we're talking about Hjammer here. He's the best guy at defense on the team...although Hossa makes a strong argument.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Problem solved :D

Still, why worry that much--we're talking about Hjammer here. He's the best guy at defense on the team...although Hossa makes a strong argument.
You said this just because you know any comment with the word Hossa in it gets a "thanks" from Tater didn't you....

Hossa.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You said this just because you know any comment with the word Hossa in it gets a "thanks" from Tater didn't you....

Hossa.

image.png