IGT: Blackhawks @ Predators 12/29 at 7:00 p.m.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Kane.... Panarin.... Toews.... wide of the net, wide of the net, missed the net, wide of the net, missed the net.

Hit the fucking net ass-holes

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
capt Krapfen ist groß

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Kane.... Panarin.... Toews.... wide of the net, wide of the net, missed the net, wide of the net, missed the net.

Hit the fucking net ass-holes
Like the back of it?

Why panic when you can panik? via da Tapatalk

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Have your players stay out of the blue paint if you don't like it, Laviolette. SMH!

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
nashville capt Krapfen sagt, Sie ficken

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That was great comedy.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
phew, thankfully though those Preds kept the red out, really would of made a big difference if less preds fans were there to make sure Craw-ford chants were loud n clear

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Is Nashville going to keep fucking up like this and miss the playoffs?

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Ugly win but I'll take it. Glad Kane had a decent bounceback game and glad Toews potted another one.

Have to agree with Foley--MVPs so far this season have to be both Dr. Craw and SCOTT DARLING!!!!

Seconded by Anisimov, Hoss, and The Breadmaster

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
phew, thankfully though those Preds kept the red out, really would of made a big difference if less preds fans were there to make sure Craw-ford chants were loud n clear

Hopefully. Their goal song and the "ON......A......POWERRRRRPLAYYYYY" make me want to puke.

I think they have one of the worst arena experiences in the league just listening to it from my TV...

They have to try way too hard to get their fans into the fucking game with chants and shit.

And some of the music they play makes me cringe hard af

The only chant we have at the UC that I know of, is the "LET'S GO HAWKS" chant

IMO the goalie chants and whatnot is bush league bullshit....

The best are places that chant Crawford when he isn't fucking playing, I lmao

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Ugly win but I'll take it. Glad Kane had a decent bounceback game and glad Toews potted another one.

Have to agree with Foley--MVPs so far this season have to be both Dr. Craw and SCOTT DARLING!!!!

Seconded by Anisimov, Hoss, and The Breadmaster

CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD CRAWFORD

I wonder if half the league's fans are realizing this doesn't do shit lol

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:

kjEnfEC.jpg

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
A nice win from the Blackhawks despite their lack of depth up front. Definitely becoming a concern as the season continues...

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good to see they can at least win one without Hoss. :smug2:

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I attribute this win entirely to Dinoval returning to the lineup.... all hail T-Roz Dinoval....