IGT: Sabres at Blackhawks 1/5 at 7:30 p.m.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
IdolizedConcernedHyrax.gif

14-15-8, 36 points, last place in Eastern Conference

@

e233iu.gif

23-12-5, 51 points, first place in Western Conference

Puckdrop - 7:30 p.m.
TV - CSN Chicago, NBC Sports
Radio - WGN AM 720
Webstream - Available at CSNChicago.com (cable subscription required)

The Buffalo Sabres have Jack Eichel. And they have .... uh ... blue sweaters? I really don't know any other redeeming qualities about this team. Ryan O'Reilly is out following an appendectomy and Tyler Ennis had groin surgery that has him on IR. I know absolutely nothing else about the Sabres without looking it up and what's the point of that? Get the two points, Hawks, and move on to tomorrow's game.

RVB2

Liked Posts:
The Hawks play a shitty team tonight , do they play a shitty game? The next few games are the ones the Hawks need to win and should win to keep pace.

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
O'Reilly actually returned to practice yesterday and took rushes, so he is likely back tonight.

Sabres defense is just plain bad and the Blackhawks should be able to take advantage of them. However, Ristolainen is a fun player to watch offensively from the backend. He can pass with the best of them, is tied for the team lead in points and he has a booming shot if he can get it off.

Definitely a game that the Blackhawks need to win. Good teams win games like these.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
When do we get to start calling every game a must win? 4-2 penis

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Please don't pull a Bulls and play down to the level of competition and then lose. Just blow them out and move on.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
IdolizedConcernedHyrax.gif

14-15-8, 36 points, last place in Eastern Conference

@

e233iu.gif

23-12-5, 51 points, first place in Western Conference

Puckdrop - 7:48 p.m.
TV - CSN Chicago, NBC Sports
Radio - WGN AM 720
Webstream - Available at CSNChicago.com (cable subscription required)

The Buffalo Sabres have Jack Eichel. And they have .... uh ... blue sweaters? I really don't know any other redeeming qualities about this team. Ryan O'Reilly is out following an appendectomy and Tyler Ennis had groin surgery that has him on IR. I know absolutely nothing else about the Sabres without looking it up and what's the point of that? Get the two points, Hawks, and move on to tomorrow's game.

fify

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Dom Hasek is still their goalie, right?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
All I know is they have Black Kane as a placeholder rapist until they can get ours at the very washed up very end of his drinking career.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
All I know is they have Black Kane as a placeholder rapist until they can get ours at the very washed up very end of his drinking career.

You also know how to make Meth....

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
NBC tried to promote Kane vs Kane until they were bombarded with what a terrible idea that is

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is Hoss supposed to be back tonight?

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Hossa has officially been activated from the IR which probably means he's skating tonight.

Abbott-Toews-Hossa
Panarin-Anisimov-Kane
Hartman-Kero-Panik
Desjardins-Rasmussen-Hinostroza

Also looks like Campbell and Rozsival are your defensive scratches. Crawford in net, as expected.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
NBC tried to promote Kane vs Kane until they were bombarded with what a terrible idea that is

Yeah, that probably wasn't their best idea.

Probably a better discussion in another thread, but I wonder what the future of Kane (the Patrick one) in terms of marketability is. Obviously there are some things in his past that are unpleasant. But, on the other hand, he wasn't convicted and he is simply one of the best players in this league. It's a fine line to walk and I wonder how the team and the league will handle it.

It's not like Bobby Hull's past is keeping him out of the limelight.