Hurricanes @ Blackhawks 1/6 at 7:30 p.m.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
SkinnerHissyFit-Carolina11042011-01.gif

17-14-7, 41 points, 11th place in Eastern Conference

@

tumblr_mgyy5sgb2E1r69sqjo1_400.gif

24-12-5, 53 points, 1st place in Western Conference

Puckdrop - 7:38 p.m. (You're welcome, Ares)
TV - CSN Chicago
Radio - WGN AM 720

Remember these guys? One week ago the Hawks faced the Canes in Carolina, with the swirling storms taking a 3-2 victory just before the end of 2016. Carolina promptly lost its next two games before rebounding to beat St. Louis on the road last night before flying to Chicago. The Hawks will be on the back end of consecutive game nights as well after a late rally to beat Buffalo in OT on Thursday night. It's hard to tell if the Hawks fully shook off their slump in last night's game. Avenging a defeat from last week would help convince us.

LET'S GO HAWKS!!

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Ares will be at dis game with papa Ares.... you guys might want to just not tune in for this one.

Anyone on Carolina you want me to jump on the ice and murder? No Teuvo, I don't murder small children.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just win. Forsling and Abbot sent down to Icehogs.

My line up guess;

38-19-81
72-15-88
14-67-48
70-11-22

7-2
51-4
57-6

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ares will be at dis game with papa Ares.... you guys might want to just not tune in for this one.

Anyone on Carolina you want me to jump on the ice and murder? No Teuvo, I don't murder small children.

Make a poster "hey eddie I love soft serve" and everyone could watch you slurp on it while Pat and Eddie giggle about it for 5 minutes.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

So i wont be getting anither crappy link tonight.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:

Ty Rattie. Once a Blue, always a Blue.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
You can try against Stalgod but you know he would decapitate you and be more empowered with the quickening.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:

On second thought, on my behalf, I want you to murder anyone who boos Teuvo. Because you know someone in that building is going to boo Teuvo.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Darling to start and carolina played Ward last night so it is building up to a Icehog matchup of Darling vs Leighton. I'm sure he wants to play against Kane.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Darling to start and carolina played Ward last night so it is building up to a Icehog matchup of Darling vs Leighton. I'm sure he wants to play against Kane.

Wouldn't Leighton have been a Norfolk Admiral?

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:

They may certainly start Leighton but the Hurricanes haven't started him in about a month since Lack went down with the injury. Ward has started every game since Dec 3rd including 4 back to backs.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Booo, well it appears Leighton was hurt too so they had some other guy as the backup besides Leighton/Lack so he of course was their 4th goalie, not getting any starts. Maybe they'll mix it up since they're terrible on the road.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:

And he'd promptly make 35 saves in a 2-0 shutout of the Hawks.

Updates on tonight's game: looks like our cousin Vinnie is going to be on the top line at LW with Toews and Hossa. I'm intrigued by this. Those two were at their best when they had a speedy Saad on their LW who could help with a relentless forecheck. Obviously Saad is miles ahead of the player that Hinnie is, but I'm also excited to see what he does in that role.

Also Campbell in tonight.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Well it was either Campbell or Rozi...

It's also said that Abbott and Forsling will be playing for Rockford vs the Wolves tonight. I guess lucky for them their demotion only involved heading over to Rosemont. Forsling is the 7th Swede on the roster with other swedish Dmen being his former SEL partner Carl Dahlstrom, Erik Gustafsson, Viktor Svedberg, and Robin Norell ...Stan has a fettish.

Just like Ty Rattie didn't have to go anywhere when Carolina claimed him off waivers 2 days ago, since they played in St. Louis last night.