Derrick Rose 2016-17 Mixtape: Rose In Bloom

PooHdini1

Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;spsJeuO7c6Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spsJeuO7c6Y&feature=gp-n-y&google_comment_id=z13bsjcrlsvnc3mhb04chtejpqnouf apmu40k[/video]

Wish he was never traded from Chicago. Let me know if you have any mix requests!

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They got good value for him. He isn't metrically a championship player anymore, this was better for everyone.

Its appearing that Butler is just as much an issue in terms of playing well in a way that elevates others, or isn't redundant to things that cheaper players could do almost as well.

We have a top 15 player surrounded by depth, leadership, and scoring but what does it get us?

I really think this Bulls team is underperforming at the coaching position. They have to work so hard for offense, and they can't play system defense well at all.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
When Niko and Doug chip in 30 combined off the bench we win.

AussieBear

my bulls mount rushmore + 1 tourist.. if i were a bulls fan that is....

Rose, Jordan, Pippen, Rodman, Noah.... glimore was before my time...

that squad in their prime playing dat 80s early 90s game... shhhhhhiiiit

AussieBear

[video=youtube;spsJeuO7c6Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spsJeuO7c6Y&feature=gp-n-y&google_comment_id=z13bsjcrlsvnc3mhb04chtejpqnouf apmu40k[/video]

Wish he was never traded from Chicago. Let me know if you have any mix requests!

if youre on the knicks kick... a porzingis mix would be appreciated..

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Not that the Bulls don't have their problems, but I'm so glad that Rose isn't on this team anymore.

AussieBear

I double checked the post you quoted, and wouldn't you know it, not a single mention of Rondo being the better option.

last time i checked, he replaced rose.. so it matters...

the bulls would be in a better position if rose was still on the roster.. even if it were just for another yr

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

the bulls would be in a better position if rose was still on the roster.. even if it were just for another yr

Still funny, I see no mention of on the court performance in my original post in this thread.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
my bulls mount rushmore + 1 tourist.. if i were a bulls fan that is....

Rose, Jordan, Pippen, Rodman, Noah.... glimore was before my time...

that squad in their prime playing dat 80s early 90s game... shhhhhhiiiit

Noah isn't all 2008.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

McW and Valentine are the PG's of the Bulls future, Rondo was a bridge player from the beginning.

And no...the Bulls would not be better with Rose-Wade-Butler-Gibson-Portis i don't think.

You have to realize the Knicks don't even know what to do with Rose. Rose has become a poor man's Jerry Stackhouse. The Knicks are about to start Melo-Porzingis at 4-5 because they don't know what to do.

What they need to do is move Rose to the bench with Noah though, and then have a little bench mob boost where Rose comes in and attacks the basket and beats your back-ups with free throws while Melo rests like Stackhouse used to do for Nash/Nowitski.

By severely cutting Rose's minutes you can get him back to his old brand of basketball.

AussieBear

Noah isn't all 2008.

good enough as a all 13-14 though..

like i said gilmore was before my time... noahs been the best bulls center ive ever seen.. dunno if hes got the sack for 80s contact.. but ill give him the benefit of the doubt as a non bulls fan..

AussieBear

McW and Valentine are the PG's of the Bulls future, Rondo was a bridge player from the beginning.

And no...the Bulls would not be better with Rose-Wade-Butler-Gibson-Portis i don't think.

You have to realize the Knicks don't even know what to do with Rose. Rose has become a poor man's Jerry Stackhouse. The Knicks are about to start Melo-Porzingis at 4-5 because they don't know what to do.

What they need to do is move Rose to the bench with Noah though, and then have a little bench mob boost where Rose comes in and attacks the basket and beats your back-ups with free throws while Melo rests like Stackhouse used to do for Nash/Nowitski.

By severely cutting Rose's minutes you can get him back to his old brand of basketball.

Iso melo is fucking up and will always fuck up da knicks flo... phil trying his sin game to make melo want to leave... the white unicorn is the now and the future... melo has ta go... i'd give you melo for 10 old world pizzas flash frozen and shipped to oz..

b jennings plays a part in the confussion too.. still a solid pg when healthy.. also hes part of the reason for the split in the locker room.. anti-melo

Benchmob757

Liked Posts:
Rose is in a contract year so he's trying to get that paycheck. Still not playing spectacular basketball though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk