Liked Posts:
No subscription here. :crying:

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
He definitely is making a case for being one of the best at setting up on that off wing and letting it rip.

Was watching the Habs/Caps game the other night and Ovechkin's shot from off wing was absolutely amazing. Not a one timer but his hands were so ridiculously fast it might as well have been. I'd say Ovechkin is still the reigning champ but Panarin is making a case with each one timer goal this year.

https://www.nhl.com/news/alex-ovechkin-ties-maurice-rocket-richard-in-montreal/c-285512652

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He definitely is making a case for being one of the best at setting up on that off wing and letting it rip.

Was watching the Habs/Caps game the other night and Ovechkin's shot from off wing was absolutely amazing.
Not a one timer but his hands were so ridiculously fast it might as well have been. I'd say Ovechkin is still the reigning champ but Panarin is making a case with each one timer goal this year.

https://www.nhl.com/news/alex-ovechkin-ties-maurice-rocket-richard-in-montreal/c-285512652
If we can only get him into the clear more often on the PP and get Keith to stop shooting from the point. :p

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You mean into shins?
I think they've tried to get Keith to stop shooting at shins for years...At this point he just has to stop shooting on the 5-4 PP [emoji14]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk