IGT: Wild @ Blackhawks 1/15 at 6:00 p.m.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Its cool I just have no idea who that is.

Maybe we could trade him straight up for Teuvo?
I believe he's now the faceoff coach for the 'hawks. But, back when he played for us he was an insane 70-80% at the dot, but was as worthless as fake tits on a zombie in all other aspects of his game.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Perrault IMHO is a better comparison.

The numbers are a lot closer than I initially would've thought. Woof.

I don't offer this as a defense of Toews, but as a comparison. Go look at Anze Kopitar's numbers right now. He's struggling every bit as much as Toews is. The worry is that those two guys, who were grinded down by the first half of this decade's hockey more than anyone else, have both been robbed of the brilliance that made them so good. And that they may not find it again.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Oh, I know there are other centers out there underperforming. I belive Bergeron is down as well

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Oh, I know there are other centers out there underperforming. I belive Bergeron is down as well

Yeah seems to be afflicting a lot of the guys of that era. Except for Crosby, who apparently is not human. Perhaps sitting out for over a full season with a concussion was the key to the whole thing.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Bergeron still has like a 60 Corsi but somehow gets no points.

Crosby still has no real elite linenate regularly but because his teams lines so spread he doesn't have to play nearly as much. While in the Hawks it's even high in career years for Kane or anisimov and probably though I don't recall Toews and maybe hawks career high for Hossa

Why panic when you can panik? via da Tapatalk