IGT: Wild @ Blackhawks 1/15 at 6:00 p.m.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
AridFarflungBlackbuck.gif

27-9-5, t-1st place in Western Conference

@

joey-junior.gif

27-13-5, t-1st place in Western Conference

How we got to January without these two teams facing each other baffles me. But here it is, the team that doesn't ever seem to lose skating into the United Center tonight to face the Hawks. After playing something only loosely resembling hockey on Friday night in Washington, the Hawks are due for a bounce-back performance. And if they have any hopes of getting home ice advantage throughout the playoffs, the Hawks have to beat Minnesota in these head-to-head matchups, considering the Wild have four games in hand on the Hawks but the same number of points. Show up or GTFO.

LET'S GO HAWKS!!

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Maybe Capt Donuts will show up and put some pucks in the back of the net....

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Schmaltz is back, will play. Anisimov is expected to play as well. Sounds like Rozi and Kempny are in, which could mean that Brian Campbell is the scratched D-man tonight.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Schmaltz is back, will play. Anisimov is expected to play as well. Sounds like Rozi and Kempny are in, which could mean that Brian Campbell is the scratched D-man tonight.

I wonder who else will sit besides Cambell with Schmaltz back. Rasmussen?

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Need a good showing tonight. Won't lose my mind if the Hawks can't get the W, but after Friday's debacle they need to crank up the give-a-fuck-o-meter.

Lines:
Hinostroza-Toews-Hossa
Panarin-Anisimov-Kane
Hartman-Kero-Panik
Rasmussen-Schmaltz-Tootoo

Keith-Hjalmarsson
Kempny-Seabrook
TvR-Rozsival

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Tootoo scratched as well. Q going with 7 d-men tonight.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Strong firsty, if it lasts we may never see 12 forwards skating for q again this season

Why panic when you can panik? via da Tapatalk

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Played well for two periods, might as well do it for the third and take the points home

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Horrible defense. Pominvile at the side of the net, TVR and Rozi nowhere to be found

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Well, time to start the tank for Nolan Patrick party

Why panic when you can panik? via da Tapatalk

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Played well for two periods, might as well do it for the third and take the points home

Two? IMHO they had 1 good period and only Kane showed up. Hjammer and Keith have been a partial-birth abortion on D, Hossa very uncharacteristically bails on a backhcheck, TVR was caught questing, and Captain Intangibles has become a 10.5M clone of Yannik Perrault--good for faceoffs and little else.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Two? IMHO they had 1 good period and only Kane showed up. Hjammer and Keith have been a partial-birth abortion on D, Hossa very uncharacteristically bails on a backhcheck, TVR was caught questing, and Captain Intangibles has become a 10.5M clone of Yannik Perrault--good for faceoffs and little else.

10.5 million Vermette?

Trade? At least Vermette hits game winners 5 v 5.

Its been 3 years I think since Toews scored an even strength goal in regulation.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Perrault IMHO is a better comparison.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Its cool I just have no idea who that is.

Maybe we could trade him straight up for Teuvo?

it should also be mentioned in his defense he would fight if they let him. And he plays some D. And penalty kill. And they cannot get anything close to a first line built up around him with players who accentuate him.