All Purpose Game Thread

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
With few exceptions they are a mishmash of mostly mediocre and awful players that are poorly coached....bad ownership usually begets bad teams. The Chicago Bulls are no exception.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
I genuinely think Pax's sights are on Lauri Markkanen. Gotta drop these games.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
This is some pace.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Welp, that was a thwomping.

Not Drummond, but bench-scrub Jon Leuer led the Pistons in rebounds, with 5. Rondo almost TD'd, Mirotic demonstrated some control, 8-16 from the arc. Even Felicio was back to grinding. The box score rarely tells a good story, but this game it really does a good job of explaining the game.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well of course we win big when we make all of our jumpers!

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Rondo passes up way too many gimmies to pad his assists.

Ron Burgundy

Jimmy Butler has no time for United Center Christmas music

butler_bulls_free_agency.jpg

'Tis the season for Christmas music to be played non-stop as the holidays are here. But one Chicago Bulls player has had enough of it, at least while he's playing.During Wednesday's Chicago Bulls loss to the Washington Wizards, guard Jimmy Butler was at the free throw line to shoot a technical foul. Butler approached the line and then had a request.He asked the ref and the United Center to stop playing Christmas music as he was shooting. Check it out:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzH1bhSYVQoThe music stopped and Butler drained the free throw to give the Bulls a 7 point lead. It didn't last however as they lost and dropped their fourth game in their last five contests.The Bulls currently sit at 14-14 on the season.

More...

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
The team is way to reliant on Jimmy offensively. That's pretty much why they're mediocre. Rondo is worthless

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thanks Bulls for the effort in the final 4 minutes. You really showed the league you are dangerous having to hit a final shot against Brooklyn. Favorites by 9.5 my ass.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
I thought he was called Jimmy Buzzeer

Ron Burgundy

VIDEO: Jimmy Butler hits buzzer beater to beat the Nets

C00NpsjXEAEO8Ql.jpg

It's been a struggle for the Chicago Bulls this season as they hover around .500. But one of the bright spots has been Jimmy Butler.The 27-year-old has put together a nice season as the go-to guy in Chicago for the first time. On Wednesday, he bailed out the Bulls who were tied with the Brooklyn Nets late.Watch as Butler hits a buzzer beater to win the game:https://twitter.com/chicagobulls/status/814313513317519365Following the game, head coach Fred Hoiberg told reporters that he called the play and told the team to get the hell out of his (Jimmy's) way.Butler's step back jumper gave the Bulls a 101-99 win, which put them back to .500 with a 16-16 record.

More...

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Needed a Jimmy Butler game winner to beat the Nets to get back to .500. That should tell you how good this team is.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Just want a damn big that can win a game for us. It's all on the backcourt every game. Taj took over a quarter this season, kudos for that. Niko lost more games than he has lifted the team to winning by far. And Robin Lopez had the one game with a bunch of cheap blocked shots. None of this is going to work with the team construction. Now they made their bed with this whole idiotic Rondo signing and Wade signing, well, now you need to get a Wade-ball player that can anchor down low. Otherwise, it's just a shitstorm every night and hope Jimmy or Dwyane erupt for a big game.