All Purpose Game Thread

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Hubie Brown needs to retire. I can't believe I just heard him say Mirotic scores from the 3 point line with a good percentage.

Then immediately after he says that, the bar at the bottom says he has the 3rd worst % in the NBA ?

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
And I've come to the conclusion Mirotic is absolutely worthless. I pray we don't re sign his worthless garbage ass

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
And I've come to the conclusion Mirotic is absolutely worthless. I pray we don't re sign his worthless garbage ass

He has a skill level that slots him as a guy that gets backup minutes on a shitty team.

In other words, he fits quite well with these Bulls.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:

Does this mean people can stop calling him the next Dirk?

Heck, my Gallinari comparison was being generous.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Does this mean people can stop calling him the next Dirk?

Heck, my Gallinari comparison was being generous.

I hope no one is still comparing him to Dirk. He did show a lot of promise his rookie year and he did keep the team in the playoffs when Rose and Jimmy were out 2 years ago. He has just regressed. I watch almost every single bulls game(sad, I know) and I can say he may have the worst BBall IQ in the league.

Hell, even comparing to Galinari at this point is an insult to Ganilari.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I still think that Mirotic has a chance of being a good ball player. But he needs something more than Hoi-ball to do it in. They should bring in a big man coach to help develop The PFs and Centers. The biggest team problem that they have in my estimation is that the guards can't shoot.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I still think that Mirotic has a chance of being a good ball player. But he needs something more than Hoi-ball to do it in. They should bring in a big man coach to help develop The PFs and Centers. The biggest team problem that they have in my estimation is that the guards can't shoot.

Its funny that we thinned out the forward clusterfuck and the remaining players are able to get into a rhythym. This is definetly GarPax fault first, I feel bad for Hoiberg and wonder how difficult this organization has made itself be for him to coach it.

Starting with forcing a 13 man rotation on him by having no clear hierarchy of players. No defined roles.

Mirotic does look much more comfortable...probably because we actually have time now to cater some things the offense is doing specifically for things he can do.

But its Gibson/Wade/Rondo/Canaan/Zipser who should have been traded or gutted from rotation.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Its funny that we thinned out the forward clusterfuck and the remaining players are able to get into a rhythym. This is definetly GarPax fault first, I feel bad for Hoiberg and wonder how difficult this organization has made itself be for him to coach it.

Starting with forcing a 13 man rotation on him by having no clear hierarchy of players. No defined roles.

Mirotic does look much more comfortable...probably because we actually have time now to cater some things the offense is doing specifically for things he can do.

But its Gibson/Wade/Rondo/Canaan/Zipser who should have been traded or gutted from rotation.

I think Zipser has a future. He bangs and has a decent jump shot.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I think Zipser has a future. He bangs and has a decent jump shot.

I agree. He looks like he can be a solid rotational player at the least. He seems to be decently athletic as well.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
That call against Denzel might be the worst call I've ever seen in a basketball game

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
That call against Denzel might be the worst call I've ever seen in a basketball game

Uh oh.

I missed something interesting. Do you have a clip of it?

DirtyDutchDiggler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. LA Galaxy
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Miami Dolphins
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Miami Hurricanes
I was a big on Mirotic before we got him because of his basketball IQ when he played at RM. I have been disappointed this year. I think his problem is that he was trying to force it instead of letting the game come to him. So, did he remember how to play basketball these last few games. He's been of fire.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
I think Niko made a reputation for himself as a bad player. Then teams underestimated him and he started building some confidence floating under the radar. He still heat-checks from 30 feet far too often.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Uh oh.

I missed something interesting. Do you have a clip of it?

I don't. It was just so blatantly bad that the officials should be embarrassed. Even my friend, who's not a bulls fan thought they purposely called him for a charge to help the Cavs.

DirtyDutchDiggler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. LA Galaxy
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Miami Dolphins
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Miami Hurricanes
I think Niko made a reputation for himself as a bad player. Then teams underestimated him and he started building some confidence floating under the radar. He still heat-checks from 30 feet far too often.

That is a big difference from the way he played at RM where he was considered the best player in Europe only averaging 12pts a game. He was extremely efficient and rarely ever took a bad shot. I agree that shit needs to end plus his perimeter D needs to improve. He has gotten much better down low over time which is a start.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:

sigpic991_8.gif

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I like how Felicio had been playing well all season, then has a minor injury and now Hoiberg plays Lauvergne over him

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Bulls won and the heat, bucks and hawks all lost. The Hawks next 3 games are against Boston and 2 against Cleveland. We sadly might end up finishing 6th or 5th.