Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
No Horford this time.

Going to have this and the Cubs game on. Sorry Bulls, you get the smaller display tonight.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Right now vegas gives Fred Hoiberg the best odds to be the first coach fired this season ?

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
McBuckets also out with a concusion. Maybe Valentine sees some extended minutes because of this.

Much contact allowed from the refs this game. The Bulls started not being ready for this. Might be a game to the likes of Bobby.

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bulls are not getting anything to the basket. Falling in love with that jumpshot a little too much.

Celtics parking in the lane...

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Celtics are hitting 3s like crazy. Even Amir Johnson is hitting ?

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Good come back towards the end. You can't win them all. And it took Amir Johnson having the quarter of his basketball career

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
66107613.jpg

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Niko should go nowhere. He is becoming a good and valuable player on both sides of the court. He makes very few mistakes offensively and has become a pretty good rebounder and defender.

Lol what are you talking about? He continue to be terrible on defense. He's guaranteed to get blown by on the perimeter and bullied inside. His offensive awareness is also pedestrian for a guy who was actually a pro before coming into the league. He's a decent rebounder but when his shot isn't falling he's absolutely terrible.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lol what are you talking about? He continue to be terrible on defense. He's guaranteed to get blown by on the perimeter and bullied inside. His offensive awareness is also pedestrian for a guy who was actually a pro before coming into the league. He's a decent rebounder but when his shot isn't falling he's absolutely terrible.

I just disagree. He doesn't get bullied by anyone inside. The guy is pretty tough really. Once he regains his outside stroke, he's going to be a key player for the Bulls.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
He ROUTINELY gets bullied inside. An offensive player has two options against Niko....blow right by him or take him down low and and bang him. Either one is a high percentage option for the opposition. When he's not hitting the outside shot, he provides virtually nothing. He's not very good at creating his own shot, creating for others, and he's only a decent rebounder. When his shot isn't falling, he's a huge liability out there.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He ROUTINELY gets bullied inside. An offensive player has two options against Niko....blow right by him or take him down low and and bang him. Either one is a high percentage option for the opposition. When he's not hitting the outside shot, he provides virtually nothing. He's not very good at creating his own shot, creating for others, and he's only a decent rebounder. When his shot isn't falling, he's a huge liability out there.

Just not true. 11 points in 24 minutes is a good number. So is 6 rebounds in 24 minutes. ANd he is not just some soft Euro out there. He bangs well and doesn't play afraid.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
Just not true. 11 points in 24 minutes is a good number. So is 6 rebounds in 24 minutes. ANd he is not just some soft Euro out there. He bangs well and doesn't play afraid.

Is it a good number? And that's only a number....do you not see him get torched on defense? Guys just blow by him like he's not even there. The guy is weak too. I've seen more developed 8th graders. Of course he gets muscled by offensive players. They just throw a shoulder into him and create 2 feet of separation instantly.

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wouldn't give a rats ass about points and rebounding numbers. Gasol got a good portion of both of em and was absolutely terrible, especially on defense. Look what Taj and Lopez are doing. They give you the same plus they are solid at both ends at their position.

Niko and Doug together on the court is horrible, still I often see that lineup. Thats on Hoiberg. And for my likes he plays Niko too many minutes without a breather.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Is it a good number? And that's only a number....do you not see him get torched on defense? Guys just blow by him like he's not even there. The guy is weak too. I've seen more developed 8th graders. Of course he gets muscled by offensive players. They just throw a shoulder into him and create 2 feet of separation instantly.

That is just ridiculous. The guy is a big strong young man. He weighs 240# at 6'10". That is pretty well proportioned. He is not some soft skinny guy. And Mirotic is only 25 years old. That is a pretty young guy and it is ridiculous to talk about trading him. I think that they are playing him wrong on offense. I think that he is ideally a small forward and can do better at that position versus being a power forward. He is having trouble knocking down his threes because his shot is too flat(where have we heard that before for a Bulls player?).

If you want to view a guy who gets manhandled on defense, see McBuckets. I like the guy but he is soft defensively.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
A big strong young man....

sam_niko.jpg

Clearly....

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
That is just ridiculous. The guy is a big strong young man. He weighs 240# at 6'10". That is pretty well proportioned. He is not some soft skinny guy. And Mirotic is only 25 years old. That is a pretty young guy and it is ridiculous to talk about trading him. I think that they are playing him wrong on offense. I think that he is ideally a small forward and can do better at that position versus being a power forward. He is having trouble knocking down his threes because his shot is too flat(where have we heard that before for a Bulls player?).

If you want to view a guy who gets manhandled on defense, see McBuckets. I like the guy but he is soft defensively.

thank you for your insight