All Purpose Game Thread

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I'm all for trading Niko, but what could we realistically expect to get for him? I don't see too many teams bidding for his services before he's eligible to be a free agent and will no doubt get overpaid.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Soon as Niko starts to play well, fans will want to keep him. There is no selling high and buying low with this guy. Just a pill we need to swallow.

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They looked really good yesterday. As much as I have blasted Hoiberg in the past, I have enjoyed watching his offense so far. Wade makes a huge difference and while Rondo tries to pass in situations where he should shoot instead, having a good, pure passer makes a huge difference too.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
I hope they are good, but I just don't believe it ........yet. Good starts are good starts, just remember we have 80 more games.

Maybe Coach Wade is fixing all of last years doubts in Coach Hoiberg?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah...its interesting watching Lopez work with a true point guard too. Some instant chemistry there with the less heralded new guys. Rondo to Lopez is a thing.

Interesting because Lopez didn't have much of a PG in New York.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
It's just two games and some preseason, but Lopez is such a team player. I never noticed it before. If he has the option to setup someone or cover his own ass, he's going to set his teammate up most of the time.

YFC

Liked Posts:
The bulls have 59 assists in two games. No wonder it has been enjoyable to watch. I hope they keep it up.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Game 3

Monday, October 31st, 2016 at 6:30PM

barclays-center-arena-12.jpg

The
Chicago Bulls
face the
Brooklyn Nets
@The Barclay's Center, Brooklyn, NY

TV: CSN
Radio: ESPN 1000​

Chicago Bulls Projected Starters

200765.png
PlayerRajon Rondo
PositionPG
Jersey #9
Height6'1"
Weight186lbs
Experience10 Years

2548.png
PlayerDwyane Wade
PositionSG
Jersey #3
Height6'4"
Weight220lbs
Experience13 Years

202710.png
PlayerJimmy Butler
PositionSF
Jersey #21
Height6'7"
Weight231lbs
Experience5 Years

201959.png
PlayerTaj Gibson
PositionPF
Jersey #22
Height6'9"
Weight236lbs
Experience7 Years

201577.png
PlayerRobin Lopez
PositionC
Jersey #8
Height7'0"
Weight255lbs
Experience8 Years

*Injuries:

Brooklyn Nets Projected Starters

202391.png

Jeremy Lin

200751.png

Randy Foye

1626178.png

Rondae Hollis-Jefferson

202344.png

Trevor Booker

201572.png

Brook Lopez​

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The bulls have 59 assists in two games. No wonder it has been enjoyable to watch. I hope they keep it up.

Its pretty early to tell but it is nice to have a true point guard on the team and Rondo is that. Lopez also is a very solid addition.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Soon as Niko starts to play well, fans will want to keep him. There is no selling high and buying low with this guy. Just a pill we need to swallow.

What do you mean by starts to play well? Like...he plays well for two weeks or he plays consistently well over the course of the season? Because I don't really see Niko ever becoming a consistent player. He's still way too soft, gets pushed around on defense routinely, and besides shooting a spot up 3, doesn't do anything else very well. He's a decent, albeit inconsistent player. The Bulls could either trade him for scraps now, keep him and let him walk for nothing, or keep him and overpay for him in free agency. As long as they don't choose the last option, I'm fine with whatever they decide to do. It's clear they're trying to make a deep playoff run, and nobody is going to give up anything good for Niko. Keep him and let him walk in free agency unless a team gets stupid and gives us a 1st round pick.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
With the way we've dominated on the boards, I think it's safe to say Gasols rebounding totals were just empty stats.

I will also say I was wrong about Lopez and that I was to harsh on him earlier. You really need to watch him in order to see everything he does. He does many things well that don't show up in the box score.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Must win game tonight.

I'd rather gather as many as we can get so we aren't playing must wins vs Miami or something worse in March.

Interesting game if only for the Lopez twins showdown. I think we win but -260 shows spread is probably loose already for the big market Chicago team, with Toronto available at -310. I think Toronto's athletic baller guards give Denver's foreign guards some issues.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
With the way we've dominated on the boards, I think it's safe to say Gasols rebounding totals were just empty stats.

I will also say I was wrong about Lopez and that I was to harsh on him earlier. You really need to watch him in order to see everything he does. He does many things well that don't show up in the box score.

And he is an actual center unlike Noah. I can't wait for Friday.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Past Bulls teams have been okay at beating good teams and losing to bad teams.

The real question is, does that continue with so many fresh faces?

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Carter-Williams hurt. Hopefully it's not serious. He came down pretty awkwardly on that knee