Hey guys needing help adding more sigs to my ball!

movieguy12

Liked Posts:
Hey everyone. After their big win I've been trying obtain most and hopefully one day ALL the 2016 players on my ball.

I've got a great start and need more obviously but there are some that I've been hearing are going to be insanely hard.

I've been hearing Arrieta, Theo and Maddon don't like to sign stuff especially World Series stuff. Any tips that might help me get them! Especially before Arrieta leaves?

Thanks everyone!

fe0632a99e643d0399c9d7765b121a2b.jpg

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is awesome. Wish I had some advice. Were you at the convention?

Mr. Cub

2016 World Series Champs!
Liked Posts:
Yeah, definitely some awesome pieces to have. Wish I had the opportunity to do this.

Hope you can get the rest of the guys.

movieguy12

Liked Posts:
This is awesome. Wish I had some advice. Were you at the convention?

Hey thanks!

I was at the convention! Though I've heard previous years were better I found this years to be more fans meetings fans vs fans meeting players. The whole team was basically a random voucher system and I personally did not like that. Security was way too uptight.

Almost scored Bryant's auto on my ball but unfortunately I was shoved out of the way by a very large guy and he got it :.(. Almora was standing at a elevator waiting and I approached him but his security said "no." Pretty lame.

Anyways, I'm wanting Maddon and Arrieta badly but I've been hearing they don't sign anything.

Look up fanatics sports convention then obviously the cubs convention . Those are the two places I've gotten all of these. Only other way are signings at sports stores (have to google though.)

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Very cool.

You'll need to get them at signings that they do. Yes it will cost money, but it doesn't seem like you are in it for the value of the signed baseballs.

https://www.csac.biz/

movieguy12

Liked Posts:
Thanks, I actually posted that that's where I do meet a lot of them.

I don't do it for anything other than to have this for myself. I'll never sell it or care about how much it's worth. It's worth more than money to me :).