Defense

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, we all know what going on with the forward development. Lets tease defense for a bit.

What are your favorite pairings?

Keith and Hammer
Seabs and Kempny
TVR and Cambell seems to be the Q spin we are currently on.

I'm so unsure about TVR and Kempny right now.

Its hopeful the best play of TVR season is ahead. Kempny is inconsistent.

It looks like Pokka/Forsling will be a thing in 2018 if they survive this years cup push. I expect 3-4 defenders get moved in deadline moves this year so should be interesting.

it makes sense to move TVR or Kempny but we recently inquired about his brother so I imagine he is still in the future plans.

Is Rozi finally done or is he capable of holding #6 during playoffs?

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Sooo... about Seabs being in there....

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
I have next to zero confidence in either TVR or Kempny, especially in our own D zone.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Seabrook is a physical playoff defender. Hammer is a sacrifice in playoffs player. Cambell is getting reacclimated, and the others have turnstiled. I'm not worried about the defense, just curious who will gel into that 4th spot, because come playoffs that is Seabs-Cambell?

the third is Kempny-Rozi in limited minutes with TVR getting traded and Forsling on the bench, sometimes spelling Rozi.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Good luck finding someone to take on that contract.
There is always going to be a team looking to get to the cap floor, we see it every year... ohh and hey look, another team coming into the league.