Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm recording it. Was going to start a thread like this as a heads up but have been busy at work today.

*Senior Bowl next week.*

When I was younger, there were the Blue, Gray Classic.\; Hula Bowl; Japan Bowl; North-South something or other and more.

Hula Bowl and especially the Japan Bowl were great watches.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Why not? Fast forward is a great thing and can't watch it now.

Never know who we might want to trade down for.:flipa:

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets

You need a life. Gotta get out of that jar

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

What you going to do email pace your scouting report lol

Luke

Liked Posts:
I'm recording it. Was going to start a thread like this as a heads up but have been busy at work today.

*Senior Bowl next week.*

When I was younger, there were the Blue, Gray Classic.\; Hula Bowl; Japan Bowl; North-South something or other and more.

yep, the Hula bowl had all the good juniors who couldn't play in the senior bowl. good news, it back next year.

www.hulabowlhawaii.com

Escobar's Army

Liked Posts:
I watched RB Smith is regit and would be a great compliment to Howard. Thid draft is so deep at RB, we could probably get him in 5th. I personally don't think Langford is NFL caliber and would look to upgrade late in the draft. There will be really solid #2 RB options late in the draft this year. Howard has an injury history and I would be prepared for him to miss time next year.

AussieBear

Never know when the next Shea or Chris Williams will stun the know it alls.

yeah dont be a loser and like anything not deemed holy enough by others not doing shat either.... u need to save the world... children.. dolphins.. something...

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
I watched RB Smith is regit and would be a great compliment to Howard. Thid draft is so deep at RB, we could probably get him in 5th. I personally don't think Langford is NFL caliber and would look to upgrade late in the draft. There will be really solid #2 RB options late in the draft this year. Howard has an injury history and I would be prepared for him to miss time next year.

He'll be lucky to be drafted in this class. Bears should have no problem grabbing a back late to compliment Howard. I'm a big fan of Elijah McGuire.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Bears could grab the 2nd best RB in the nation, Joe Mixon, in the 4th/5th round.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

*Senior Bowl next week.*

Yeah, I miss all the different college all-star games. They really gave kids a chance for exposure. The college all-stars used ro play the SB team at Soldier Field
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...r_Game&usg=AFQjCNHODVYSHI92f4qJAj23Ud2yuyW28g

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
yep, the Hula bowl had all the good juniors who couldn't play in the senior bowl. good news, it back next year.

www.hulabowlhawaii.com

"Following the 2018 North Carolina edition of the Hula Bowl, organizers expect future bowl games to rotate between Hawaii and North Carolina. "

ummm....that's a interesting move, but it's great to have it back. I wasn't impressed with the Qb talent in this east-west game, nor the lack of scoring

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;gODZzSOelss]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gODZzSOelss[/video]

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
The Shrine game used to be as important and competitive as the Senior Bowl but it's lost its luster over the last 10 to 15 years.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Definitely lower tier players but there were a couple catches that were better than any our WRs made all last year etc. Most of those guys are getting drafted somewhere. Easy enough to watch in a hour with a remote in your hand.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Bears could grab the 2nd best RB in the nation, Joe Mixon, in the 4th/5th round.

Based on what Pace has said about player character, I see no way the Bears take a shot on Mixon.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Based on what Pace has said about player character, I see no way the Bears take a shot on Mixon.

He's been pushing Mixon all over the board here. Not a chance he's a Bear... He's a tough sell to any fan base with that video. Plus, there's so much talent at RB, why even bother?