IGT 11/6 Blackhawks @ Thrashers Official In Game Thread

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew

Liked Posts:
I cannot watch John Scott play, he makes me want to cut my wrists. I mean the guy is lazy, can't skate, has awful hands, terrible positioning... then he has an open net from 3 feet away and throw the shot 4 feet wide.

Can we please give up on the Frankenstein experiment now and waive him?

Matthew

Liked Posts:
Jonathan Toews is earning that paycheck tonight. Two goals and assists on a gimme for Kanner.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I cannot watch John Scott play, he makes me want to cut my wrists. I mean the guy is lazy, can't skate, has awful hands, terrible positioning... then he has an open net from 3 feet away and throw the shot 4 feet wide.

Can we please give up on the Frankenstein experiment now and waive him?

thank you! so true about this waste of roster space. i think when people heard of his size they thought he would be chara.

the big boys so far have been in this game.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
someone took a torch and put it under kanes ass.

Matthew

Liked Posts:
Can we please get rid of Eddie Olczyk and give his job to Steve Konroyd. "To all you young hockey players out there," send letters to Blackhawks management telling them how obvious and stupid Eddie O's tips are and that he should be giving fluffers to Pat "The Legend" Foley, not being his color guy.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can we please get rid of Eddie Olczyk and give his job to Steve Konroyd. "To all you young hockey players out there," send letters to Blackhawks management telling them how obvious and stupid Eddie O's tips are and that he should be giving fluffers to Pat "The Legend" Foley, not being his color guy.

I am with ya on that. I wanted him gone last year. "active stick" "for all you young hockey players" "iiiiiiimmmmmmmmediatleyyyyyyyyyy" he sucks major ass. this is why i usually sync my radio to the game on tv

Matthew

Liked Posts:
No he is fine, just gonna have a nice deep bruise on that hammy for a while.

Matthew

Liked Posts:
That would have been a sick highlight had Kane found net on that shot. I really feel bad for Skille, the kid comes close and makes plays yet can't get a puck to go in.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That would have been a sick highlight had Kane found net on that shot. I really feel bad for Skille, the kid comes close and makes plays yet can't get a puck to go in.

i <3 skille

the kid is a kamikaze

Status
Not open for further replies.