Who Wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Everyday I'm Byfuglien

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So can we replace Sharp with Stalberg as a regular on the shootout?

Fun game to watch. Kane smoking Byfuglien along the boards was awesome.

Jack Skille can fuck right off. I really enjoyed the back to back rushes straight into Pavelec. What the hell was that?

Matthew

Liked Posts:
So can we replace Sharp with Stalberg as a regular on the shootout?

Fun game to watch. Kane smoking Byfuglien along the boards was awesome.

Jack Skille can fuck right off. I really enjoyed the back to back rushes straight into Pavelec. What the hell was that?

#1 Sharp is actually normally a good shootout option, his percentage is very good. So quit overreacting.

#2 Skille having no one in on the rush and no outlet on the play drives the net hard... that is the best option in that situation. Thrashers back check well and he really couldn't pull up on either play and wait. Skille is a good young player, hop off.

I think with your username, avatar, and wanting Atlanta to win this game you can fuck off. I am tired of Atlanta being called "Chicago South," more like Chicago Rejects.

Everyday I'm Byfuglien

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
#1 Sharp is actually normally a good shootout option, his percentage is very good. So quit overreacting.

#2 Skille having no one in on the rush and no outlet on the play drives the net hard... that is the best option in that situation. Thrashers back check well and he really couldn't pull up on either play and wait. Skille is a good young player, hop off.

I think with your username, avatar, and wanting Atlanta to win this game you can fuck off. I am tired of Atlanta being called "Chicago South," more like Chicago Rejects.

Sharp isn't normally good in the shootout. I believe he's 7/26 career. Just about 27%. That isn't good.

I've backed Skille in the past. I'm failing to see a reason to lately. Hope he can start putting the puck in the net soon. It's not for lack of chances.

You're a nice guy. Thanks for the personal dirty talk.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Even in a win, we give up almost 40 shots.

Why can't we ever win an easy one? (outside @ Columbus)

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
Glad we won...take the 2 points and get ready for edmonton