PTC:
Kaner!
Sharp
Campbell

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
im waiting for all the ex hawk ptc guys to come in here.

Matthew

Liked Posts:
I really like watching Alexander Burmistrov play, he only has 2 points this season but is an outstanding two way center for an 18 year old. Evander Kane is another young player that once he adds to his frame he will be a dominant player in front of the net for a long time.

The way we have been performing any game can have any outcome at this point. Still I think this should be an easy win for us if we can get on track, our cast-offs are highly overrated.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Early Thrasher Power Play goal... Buff assist and I think he drew the penalty on Skille.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
i dont like all these shots on goal against the hawks. sucks.

Matthew

Liked Posts:
Good period, all special teams for both teams but we controlled the puck better and had more chances at even strength. Two dumb penalties by Skille and Stalberg. Turco is having trouble controlling rebounds and that could be something to look for as the game goes on. I also wish Coach Q would stop giving Jeremy Morin short shifts he has looked good in his limited ice time. The big guns showed up, Kane and Toews are dominating.

Matthew

Liked Posts:
i dont like all these shots on goal against the hawks. sucks.

The Thrashers are attacking and throwing shots from the blue line, other than a few juicy rebounds and one good series Atlanta has not created much in our zone at even strength.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good period, all special teams for both teams but we controlled the puck better and had more chances at even strength. Two dumb penalties by Skille and Stalberg. Turco is having trouble controlling rebounds and that could be something to look for as the game goes on. I also wish Coach Q would stop giving Jeremy Morin short shifts he has looked good in his limited ice time. The big guns showed up, Kane and Toews are dominating.

very true, and it is good to see, finally. maybe getting pulled from the ice did something.

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:

Aye. I didn't see him much after the penalty. A good benching.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Kaner lookin' good so far...

Matthew

Liked Posts:
Tazer takes control and evens the score. Still we need to clear this traffic from the front of our net or at least make better outlet passes and make them pay for playing so deep on us.

Matthew

Liked Posts:
Turco looks stellar tonight..

I disagree, his positioning is off and he is showing too much net. Also he has had poor rebound control tonight. He is not playing bad but he is off a bit tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.