Yordano Ventura Killed in Crash

beckdawg

Liked Posts:
Andy Marte also died in a separate crash today.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Can we wait for the facts this time. Lets see, Tavarez killed his girlfriend and unborn child in his crash and was paid homage to all year.

Fernandez KILLED multiple friends on a mad rage of cocaine and liquor in a completely irresponsible night time boat accident, and was paid homage to as a hero.

can we wait for the facts this time?

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Can we wait for the facts this time. Lets see, Tavarez killed his girlfriend and unborn child in his crash and was paid homage to all year.

Fernandez KILLED multiple friends on a mad rage of cocaine and liquor in a completely irresponsible night time boat accident, and was paid homage to as a hero.

I believe it is fact that Ventura was killed in a car crash in the DR..

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets

calm down

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

no.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

What the fuck? Does it matter how it happened? Its still sad news. Even if it was his fault, people make mistakes. Also, all the op did was report he died. That is a pretty big fact. I agree with Ommy, calm down.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Well on the bright side, at least your screen name warned us about you.

We don't have to wait to see how someone died to consider it tragic. Human beings are the sum total of their actions so even if someone makes one bad mistake that costs them their lives, that doesn't erase whatever other contributions they made to the people left behind.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Well on the bright side, at least your screen name warned us about you.

We don't have to wait to see how someone died to consider it tragic. Human beings are the sum total of their actions so even if someone makes one bad mistake that costs them their lives, that doesn't erase whatever other contributions they made to the people left behind.

I am not talking their lives, I am talking about the innocent lives they take before the pity party begins.

Lets see, this guy was driving in the Dominican Republic wearing his world series ring. Latest reports are that someone went to him, took the ring and left him to die.

JZsportsfan

Liked Posts:
I am not talking their lives, I am talking about the innocent lives they take before the pity party begins.

Lets see, this guy was driving in the Dominican Republic wearing his world series ring. Latest reports are that someone went to him, took the ring and left him to die.

Jose Fernandez wasn't driving, why don't you look up the facts