NFC/AFC Championship IGT

Mitchapalooza

hShSzoJ.jpg

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I don't understand "If anyone has earned it, it's Shea".

I would think it's a guy who has worked hard, excelled, and played for bad teams. Like, say, Alex Mack, who was stuck in Cleveland. But was actually playing on a par with his cost, in terms of both salary and draft pick.

Shea? Not so much.

Bennett? A complete Me-first asshole who criticizes every player in the league not named Bennett. Fuck him.

Mitchapalooza

I think Gronk is eligible to come back for the Superbowl. If so that'd be awesome.

edit: nvm he can't. they used that spot on Brissett.

Last edited by a moderator:

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Belichik really lucked out. He won in spite of his poor decision not to start Jimmy G.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
I can't wait for Guano's 107 emoji filled post about this game.

Some people just don't learn and love those servings of crow year after year after year :lmao::lmao:

Rodgers and his usual playoff choke job....again. Picks, taking sacks, holding the ball forever, crying to the refs, 0 points at halftime vs Atl D!?:bowrofl::turrible: let me say that again to the Fap 5 Rodgers' apologists.......... 0 POINTS at the half!!:bowrofl:

Gfail, Nosack and the rest of the Rodgers choked crew sure do love eating crow....thanks for being consistent and not too bright as usual fellas:bowrofl:

Love you guys!!!-

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Some people just don't learn and love those servings of crow year after year after year :lmao::lmao:

Rodgers and his usual playoff choke job....again. Picks, taking sacks, holding the ball forever, crying to the refs, 0 points at halftime vs Atl D!?:bowrofl::turrible: let me say that again to the Fap 5 Rodgers' apologists.......... 0 POINTS at the half!!:bowrofl:

Gfail, Nosack and the rest of the Rodgers choked crew sure do love eating crow....thanks for being consistent and not too bright as usual fellas:bowrofl:

Love you guys!!!-

Nailed it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mitchapalooza

Love you guys!!!-

not enough emojis

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
I can't believe the idiots that act like Rogers is GOAT. Brady is clearly the GOAT. And it's not even really debatable anymore.

Don't tell that to the fap 5 Rodgers' apologists:lmao: they are special at best and have problems with math:lmao:

They will tell you 1 ring and many choke jobs >>>> 4 rings:bowrofl:

Last edited:

vincentvega

Liked Posts:
I don't understand "If anyone has earned it, it's Shea".

I would think it's a guy who has worked hard, excelled, and played for bad teams. Like, say, Alex Mack, who was stuck in Cleveland. But was actually playing on a par with his cost, in terms of both salary and draft pick.

Shea? Not so much.

Bennett? A complete Me-first asshole who criticizes every player in the league not named Bennett. Fuck him.

I think your sarcasti-meter is broken...

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think your sarcasti-meter is broken...

No, I just thought he gave Bennett too much credit. There is a player in the league named Bennett he does criticize, his own brother.

hello

Liked Posts:
Yup. Rodgers is more physically gifted but Brady is more of a team leader. He gets the best out of his players like Jordan did.

No offense but this is a lazy narrative. The bigger reason for the difference is coaching. We already know Belichick is going down as one of the greatest(maybe greatest modern era coach) and McDaniels is one of the best offensive playcallers in the NFL right now. They change up their gameplan week to week and figure out the best way to get their players in positions to succeed.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Talk about decline, never really heard Peppers name called out on defence. Age has caught up to, what was once, a game changing DE. Sad.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Love you guys!!!-

I wish our QB could lead a broken team and dysfunctional coaching staff to the NFC championship.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Browns are also being dicks here.

I don't believe they have interest in him at #1 at all...they are using that excuse to entice him, and they have interest at #33 or on the trade up to 20-25. Of course they do.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
I wish our QB could lead a broken team and dysfunctional coaching staff to the NFC championship.

We all wish we had better qb play...but the fact still remains that Rodgers shit the bed yet again and choked vs a bad Atl D:turrible:

0 points into the 3rd quarter!?......seriously......0:bowrofl: I love it!! And the Rodgers apologists are still skirting, changing the subject, or still looking for excuses

JPPT1974

May Day and Spring Fever!
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Cincinnati Reds
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Oklahoma City Thunder
  1. Tennessee Titans
  1. Washington Capitals
  1. Howard Bison
Yeah as really Rodgers just possibly just ran out of gas on Sunday!