IGT: Lightning @ Blackhawks 1/24 at 7:30 p.m.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Nevermind! Keith redeemed himself

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We let Tyler Johnson do whatever he wanted and sit in front of Crow all game. They could have had 4 in the first, and Johnson two easy if not for Crow.

It was a terrible game. It highlighted many of our issues both personnel and systematic.

We were lucky to be leading...and as the lightning said...they felt good at the break and we let them believe.

Cambell's #'s have slipped off the cliff...to go along with what we have observed but been mostly afraid to say. He is going. At 37 the speed is poor, the touch is slipping, and for my money I'm ready to put Rozi to pasture and replace with Cambell as the new #6.

That gives weight to the Hawks searching for a right handed defenseman rumors.

I'm not so sure our best move through this season wouldn't be to play Kempny, TVR, AND Forsling in a rotation with Rozy. With God Man, Seabs, Hammer, and Soupie taking turns taking a night off. We can't go back and remove mileage off these warriors, but we can systematically start taking care of them better, which would pay us back dividends in the playoffs by having our 4 studs in better condition.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Positives.

There was a point in 5 v 5 where Panarin-Toews-Kane skated circles around the Lightning with Keith/Hammer for about 65 seconds of a shift, ending in a goal. It was like Sharks just circling back and forth taking bites out of a dead whale, or in this case taking shots.

I thought the D was better in the Forsling days. TVR/Rozi/Kempny/Soupie all bring their own issues.

I can't wait for Pokka/Forsling to be here.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
There was just less odd man rushes due to the line combos of the Forsling plays and maybe the forwards were in more a shell thar kinda went away just before the winter break.

Kenpny takes too many like Stralman risks, I used to not get why he was so praised because I saw so many breakaways and odd man rushes happen vs him but his goals against and shots for are always good because Stralman pinches and keeps pucks in the ozone more than nearly any dman but he's fast to get back and moving the puck. Kenpny tries keeping pucks in a bit too riskily and Is probably a factor of him being dogged by Q some for not being able to get back on D in those cases.

Why panic when you can panik? via da Tapatalk

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
We let Tyler Johnson do whatever he wanted and sit in front of Crow all game. They could have had 4 in the first, and Johnson two easy if not for Crow.

It was a terrible game. It highlighted many of our issues both personnel and systematic.

We were lucky to be leading...and as the lightning said...they felt good at the break and we let them believe.

Cambell's #'s have slipped off the cliff...to go along with what we have observed but been mostly afraid to say. He is going. At 37 the speed is poor, the touch is slipping, and for my money I'm ready to put Rozi to pasture and replace with Cambell as the new #6.

That gives weight to the Hawks searching for a right handed defenseman rumors.

I'm not so sure our best move through this season wouldn't be to play Kempny, TVR, AND Forsling in a rotation with Rozy. With God Man, Seabs, Hammer, and Soupie taking turns taking a night off. We can't go back and remove mileage off these warriors, but we can systematically start taking care of them better, which would pay us back dividends in the playoffs by having our 4 studs in better condition.
Funny you didn't mention Keith. 2 of the GA were from him playing as bad as Lasse Kukkonen.

His GF notwithstandung, he was a trainwreck in the backend.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Funny you didn't mention Keith. 2 of the GA were from him playing as bad as Lasse Kukkonen.

His GF notwithstandung, he was a trainwreck in the backend.

That's a deep cut right there.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
A donkey on skates. That I'd like to see!

Why panic when you can panik? via da Tapatalk

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kempny is this years Gustofson and likely risks himself to the dog house by the time playoffs role around.

The Rozi option is sitting there after all, I would bet Q prefers Forsling too, he must like his game or he never would have been retained in the first place.

Something is going to happen soon.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Disagree...Keith was ass, defensively

I know. I just wanted to be appalled and offended for once.

I'll use green next time. Ya think somebody knows ya...

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I know. I just wanted to be appalled and offended for once.

I'll use green next time. Ya think somebody knows ya...
No Durple? [emoji14]