Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good article. Wish him the best.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hoping that medication is baller and Bickell does the unthinkable. He is already a Stanley Cup Champion and playoff hero. His fall was out of his control.
Its pretty fucked up how we used to clown about him falling all over the ice.

I would say there is zero chance any human could have that kind of lay off and medical issues and actually take the ice in a playoff game. That mentality is awesome though, and with medical breakthroughs who knows about next year? Or perhaps a cure coming in time to save his quality of life, if not his career.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Hoping that medication is baller and Bickell does the unthinkable. He is already a Stanley Cup Champion and playoff hero. His fall was out of his control.
Its pretty fucked up how we used to clown about him falling all over the ice.

I would say there is zero chance any human could have that kind of lay off and medical issues and actually take the ice in a playoff game. That mentality is awesome though, and with medical breakthroughs who knows about next year? Or perhaps a cure coming in time to save his quality of life, if not his career.
I gotta imagine setting goals like that which will help drive him will be a huge benefit to getting the most out of his treatment.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
For sure. When he makes it back I'm down for more than just watching it unfold. We're that ever to happen and he was going to play some night, any night, anywhere, it would be a really cool gesture to rent a CCS short bus and bring a coalition of Chicago fans to cheer him taking the ice.