IGT: Jets @ Blackhawks 1/26 at 7:30 p.m.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did I declare myself the driver of the Schmaltz bandwagon yet?

Are we driving the wagon into the bottom of the fucking frozen river and never coming back?

:yep::lol::obama::bizarro::bizarro::bizarro::bizarro::bizarro::bizarro::bizarro::bizarro::bizarro::bizarro::bizarro::X:elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::mad::mad::mad::mad::X:X:X:X:smd::smd::hitler::hitler::hitler::hitler::hitler::hitler::hitler::sweep::sweep::sweep::sweep::sweep::sweep::sweep::fap::fap::reptar:

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I sure hope we don't play the Jets in the playoffs

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What's with this team and giving up 23094823094823 goals in the 3rd lately?

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This game should be proof beyond a shadow of a doubt that whether it be a bad Crawford or a good Darling, the netminder is not the problem, it's the D-core in front of them that are slackers.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I hate this team, so good... at shitting themselves.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
This game should be proof beyond a shadow of a doubt that whether it be a bad Crawford or a good Darling, the netminder is not the problem, it's the D-core in front of them that are slackers.

This.

I thought the D corps was going to be solidified by the addition of Campbell. But he hasn't been quite as good as he was in the first time around, which can be expected of a guy in his late 30s. But Keith and Seabrook haven't been so good and TVR just doesn't look like an NHL defenseman at times. I'm still confident that 2, 4, and 7 will be their usual selves in the playoffs. The others? Woof.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This.

I thought the D corps was going to be solidified by the addition of Campbell. But he hasn't been quite as good as he was in the first time around, which can be expected of a guy in his late 30s. But Keith and Seabrook haven't been so good and TVR just doesn't look like an NHL defenseman at times. I'm still confident that 2, 4, and 7 will be their usual selves in the playoffs. The others? Woof.

2, 4, and 7 weren't that good last playoffs...just sayin'.

I won't blame 51 though...he's geriatric. Keith and Seabs need about 15kV across the nipples at this point. Granted, Keith is missing the shins in front of him to good effect, but his D, like Seabs last year, leave everything to be desired.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
The all star game has more defense than this team.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am worried about Seabs.

I think Keith is fine and knows how to be the best when and for the playoffs.

Hammer is fine.

TVR is one of our top 6 defenders in organization right now for tomorrow night, and that will be true for all players in the organization currently for at least this year, another offseason, and 10 games experience for bloomers or anyone we find elsewhere.

Kempny I have my eye on as the potential problem right now.

Seab Hammer TVR Cambell Keith Forsling/Rozi would be my choice right now. Hence the Hawks trade for defender rumors. I really like this crop in the farm and am dreading trades this year. I think we can get by internally,

except Duchene with them purchasing a defender from farm and 1,000,000 in cap...awesome.