The Bulls are a mess.

czman

Liked Posts:
Complete rebuild is needed and that includes the front office. This is an organization rebuild, and a shooting coach wouldn't hurt. They need a lot more than that, but they need that too.

This is probably a 3+ year rebuild from the moment they start and I don't think they will start for at least another year, I hope I am wrong.

Well at least I will get back some more nights during the week.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
THey are considering trading for Melo? Hilarious. These bozos running the team are pathetic. We knew this going into this season though didn't we? They have a high school coach running this team and two gargoyles as management working for a cheap stupid owner.

Can you link to where you've seen them trading for Melo?

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
Anybody listen to Mike and Mike and hear what Ryen Russillo had to say about why Jimmy has animosity towards the FO?

Apparently the Bulls FO when they offered that 4yr/44 million extension before he blew up and became the star player he is today told Jimmy that if he didn't take the deal, they would play Snell over Butler and decrease his numbers and value.

Thibs was obviously like screw that and it never happened but that's a pretty shitty move and just shows how bad this FO is.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Apparently the Bulls FO when they offered that 4yr/44 million extension before he blew up and became the star player he is today told Jimmy that if he didn't take the deal, they would play Snell over Butler and decrease his numbers and value.

can't say i believe that because they would be up to their ears in shit with the players union for a threat like that.

however it does seem like something that troll looking fuck Gar would do.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
They wouldn't say that or even hint at that kind of a threat. Players develop more in practice than in game. Whoever said that pulled it out of their ass or out of their video game console.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
IMO, we should sign Larry Sanders. He's had asshole coaches his whole career, giving him a limp noodle coach like Fred might actually play to someone's advantage for once.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yea, I am with Crys. Thats a load of horse shit. That would cause a nuclear explosion.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
THey are considering trading for Melo? Hilarious. These bozos running the team are pathetic. We knew this going into this season though didn't we? They have a high school coach running this team and two gargoyles as management working for a cheap stupid owner.

Can you link to where you've seen them trading for Melo?

Nothing??