Close
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Ignore Urblock pm's Gustavus Adolphus's Avatar
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default The Bulls are a mess.

Shit is about to get good.

2. A message from our sponsors.

Please Register(it's free!) and Login to get rid of this advertisement.

Ignore Urblock pm's Gustavus Adolphus's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Everyone's leaving out the main cog....a hugely antiquated owner that shows nothing but absolute, blind faith in the two worst GM's in the league...arguably, two of the worst in NBA history. When an owner continually allows these two to run his franchise into the ground....the blame shouldn't be on GarPax, it should be the person allowing them to stay employed.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Diehardfan For This Useful Post:

I'm wondering if they want out. Or they want a new coach. There must be some reason they coordinated a leadership mutiny.

I feel bad for Rondo, he a bit crazy but I'm pretty sure he can feel something is wrong with everything compared to what Boston was. That was a bad ass comeback, he through a fucking right hook because they did.

Team swinging haymakers at each other now. All is not well.
    1a. OLB Myles Garrett 1b. FS Malik Hooker 2a. WR Corey Davis 2b. Corner or OT 3a. QB Webb. Kaaya. Russell. Mahomme. somebody will be here at great value. 4a.CB Awuzie Colorado 4b.TE Sprinkles Alabama 4c.RT
    5a.CB Tony Brown Alabama 6' 4.4 speed. Troubled. 5b.Jake Butt TE Michigan. injured

Rondo just lit them up. I never thought Butler handled things the right way. DWade became whiny when him and Bron Bron started to play together.
    Hidden Content

"Cubs have morphed into one of the worst teams in baseball. Not a chance in hell they would win a single playoff game. Forum members and ESPN reporters claiming this is one of the best teams in history are fucking morons." Egg Scrambles prediction

The plan!

Hidden Content

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SilenceS For This Useful Post:

Not customer service Crystallas's Avatar

From what I understand, they kept it in the locker room with Rondo, and that didn't work. Fred doesn't know how to handle his players.

I don't care what Rondo thinks because he was a one year problem maker that they gambled on. didn't work out don't give him more attention than he deserves because he's already a Larry Hughes level memory.

It's a Reinsdorf problem now. Don't need a new coach this year with this roster, experienced or not, it's all about next year. Reinsdorf has to decide if he wants to keep Paxson as a VP but they need a new GM, probably a new coach and clean house as much as possible.

Now is the wrong time to change much of anything because you don't want the guy getting fired to start clearing the roster. The first job is to find out who you want to bring in as a GM. There's nobody I'd be willing to make coach and GM the two jobs have to be separate.

A lot of the roster has shown they were drafted or signed with potential and they didn't live up to it.

I'm for keeping, and not being in the locker room I could be wrong

Butler, no I don't want a dozen young players and picks for him
    Lopez isn't going to become a superstar he's a solid center
    Gibson, reliable
    Valentine could still do something
    Zipser who knows he comes cheap

If Wade values a smaller paycheck and chance for a ring more than $32 million then let him go.
    Felicio looks like he's developing into a solid back up center, if you get rid of him then you'll have to find someone else of the same description

I wish they would just play McDermott 32 minutes and see what he can do otherwise why keep him looking for more potential
    If Portis doesn't show enough in practice to rate playing time, he never will
    There's a reason Michael carter Williams shuffles from team to team, he has the skill level and shows it in a game every now and then but his head just isn't in the game enough to make him worth keeping and several teams have learned this

canaan and Grant are journeymen and the waiver wire is full of them
    Mirotic is like MCW without as many flashes of good games. He just didn't get better than his first half season.

So basically I hold over 5 guys, if they can trade anybody and get a 2nd round pick or some other team's failure maybe try that but there's no point to getting 5 draft picks and some scrubs and thinking it will be better. Forman has done a lousy job of drafting and identifying talent to bring in which is why they don't have much to deal with.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Starts in the front office.

Hired an inept coach.

Chose to try and contend with washed up stars rather than go through a rebuild process.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to PolarBear For This Useful Post:

They need a trump like figure to just take over make bulls great again cause the reinsdorf owned teams are a circus show

Quote Originally Posted by SilenceS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rondo just lit them up. I never thought Butler handled things the right way. DWade became whiny when him and Bron Bron started to play together.
    Yeah...Butler seems like maybe a narcisist. I don't know...who knows. Something though was off in the transition and share of power with Rose, and now this bullshit planned with Wade. I mean... Wades comments were almost further out of line. "I can look at Jimmy..."

They keep saying how much you should care...and then call it a job. I hate the job mentality...its a competitive activity that comes with checks. Every competitior should know since child hood how to compete. Sure, you make business decisions but how the fuck are you supposed to like your workplace with this bitch drama going on.

Rondo was cool with it when he was one of the "3 alphas" but now he is an awkward third wheel. But for me...the 3 alphas shit was disrespectful to your other teammates in the first place, let other people say that should. They should have diffused it and said 1-15 like Rondo did in the first place.
    1a. OLB Myles Garrett 1b. FS Malik Hooker 2a. WR Corey Davis 2b. Corner or OT 3a. QB Webb. Kaaya. Russell. Mahomme. somebody will be here at great value. 4a.CB Awuzie Colorado 4b.TE Sprinkles Alabama 4c.RT
    5a.CB Tony Brown Alabama 6' 4.4 speed. Troubled. 5b.Jake Butt TE Michigan. injured

Quote Originally Posted by ChettheJet View Post
    I don't care what Rondo thinks because he was a one year problem maker that they gambled on. didn't work out don't give him more attention than he deserves because he's already a Larry Hughes level memory.

It's a Reinsdorf problem now. Don't need a new coach this year with this roster, experienced or not, it's all about next year. Reinsdorf has to decide if he wants to keep Paxson as a VP but they need a new GM, probably a new coach and clean house as much as possible.

Now is the wrong time to change much of anything because you don't want the guy getting fired to start clearing the roster. The first job is to find out who you want to bring in as a GM. There's nobody I'd be willing to make coach and GM the two jobs have to be separate.

A lot of the roster has shown they were drafted or signed with potential and they didn't live up to it.

I'm for keeping, and not being in the locker room I could be wrong

Butler, no I don't want a dozen young players and picks for him
    Lopez isn't going to become a superstar he's a solid center
    Gibson, reliable
    Valentine could still do something
    Zipser who knows he comes cheap

If Wade values a smaller paycheck and chance for a ring more than $32 million then let him go.
    Felicio looks like he's developing into a solid back up center, if you get rid of him then you'll have to find someone else of the same description

I wish they would just play McDermott 32 minutes and see what he can do otherwise why keep him looking for more potential
    If Portis doesn't show enough in practice to rate playing time, he never will
    There's a reason Michael carter Williams shuffles from team to team, he has the skill level and shows it in a game every now and then but his head just isn't in the game enough to make him worth keeping and several teams have learned this

canaan and Grant are journeymen and the waiver wire is full of them
    Mirotic is like MCW without as many flashes of good games. He just didn't get better than his first half season.

So basically I hold over 5 guys, if they can trade anybody and get a 2nd round pick or some other team's failure maybe try that but there's no point to getting 5 draft picks and some scrubs and thinking it will be better. Forman has done a lousy job of drafting and identifying talent to bring in which is why they don't have much to deal with.
    Butler
    Wade
    Gibson
    Lopez
    McDermott
    Portis
    Valentine
    McW
    Felicio
    Portis

I don't find anything wrong with that core except that you don't have a youthful AND agile big. Portis and Felico sorta. They need a third all-star to compete with the top 5 teams. And Butler/Wade are redundant players that go one then the other. But you should really let them recruit the third before you decide to deal either one.

The trade we should explore is the Clippers when they are ready to give up. Center the deal around the big goon from Oklahoma for Butler, throw in Wade. Let Lebron go form the Hollywood squad next year...Wade Butler Paul Lebron vs Curry Thompson Durant Green

But seriously get a new coach. This team has been underperforming since the day Hoiball got here.

I hope it gets even worse. Maybe then there will be some significant changes. By significant, I don't mean just getting a new coach. GarPax, the coaching staff, and pretty much all the players.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BNB For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov View Post
    Butler
    Wade
    Gibson
    Lopez
    McDermott
    Portis
    Valentine
    McW
    Felicio
    Portis

I don't find anything wrong with that core
    maybe if this were 2007..

portis is a lame stretch 4 atm (still developing)...... but he is also your teams best 3 point shooter % wise... sad...

da big three are 3 penetrating guards.. with no snipers surrounding them in reality... just on paper... stained with prayer and hope..

team is flawed...

Quote Originally Posted by AussieBear View Post

portis is a lame stretch 4 atm (still developing)...... but he is also your teams best 3 point shooter % wise... sad...

da big three are 3 penetrating guards.. with no snipers surrounding them in reality... just on paper stained with prayer and hope..

team is flawed...
    I saw Mirotic jack one from 45 feet last year 3 seconds into the shot clock and Hoiberg didn't even talk to him. lol

The guy is not a good coach. He is pathetic.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Raskolnikov For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by AussieBear View Post
    that roster would only consist of one player in 2007

but agreed that roster blows

Not customer service Crystallas's Avatar

Make an agreement with Cleveland for Rondo, buy him out and take a pick swap for 2019 and a 2017 2nd. Call up Keith Benson, send Cannan down, call up McCallum for a 10 day contract to cover. Juggle D-League until you find someone clearly better than Cannan, and right now there are about 3-4 guards that make a good case for it.

Hire a dedicated shooting coach immediately. There are only a handful of good ones available at this point of the year, and don't hire some youtuber like Collin Castellaw because he has a lot of his own bad habits that translate to injury. Hire someone that has a pro-game knowledge of shot mechanics.

Groom Valentine as a combo. I've said it a million times, what does it hurt once more?

There ya go, now you might have a shot at the second round and could draw a decent FA in the offseason. Still, not a title contender, but if they're going to sit on their hands, may as well develop the players you have and let Wade die in peace before he walks or sticks the team for his ridiculous contract.

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Axl Rose View Post
    that roster would only consist of one player in 2007

but agreed that roster blows
    the game in 2007 better fits this roster...

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov View Post
    I saw Mirotic jack one from 45 feet last year 3 seconds into the shot clock and Hoiberg didn't even talk to him. lol

The guy is not a good coach. He is pathetic.
    is what it is.. firing thibs was a mistake.. he wasnt a perfect coach.. but you knew the bulls would compete and effort would be there.. lovie smith of basketball?

ALL-TIME CHICAGO BULLSHidden Content
    My Bulls room:
    Hidden Content

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Drafting Jimmy Butler has been the best move made by this front office since the beginning. I don't think they could have seen him developing like he has though.

Other than that, their success has been attached to the gift of the draft lottery that was D Rose. Without that, I am confident that the Bulls wouldn't have sniffed a 2nd round exit let alone the playoffs over the last decade.

27. A message from our sponsors.
    Please Register(it's free!) and Login to get rid of this advertisement.

Do you want to advertise with ChiCitySports?
    Ranked #1 Chicagoland sports news and message board online.
    A great opportunity for advertising and exposure, with an active base of fresh consumers always looking for sports-related items and miscellaneous "guy stuff".
    Please go here if you are interested in a multitude of placements on this site.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast