The Bulls are a mess.

AussieBear

did a 4 way.. the second melo wants out.. they trading him.. but i doubt he wants to leave.. hes had plenty of opportunities to do so..

Bulls get SF Melo, PG Key Felder (Cavs)
Knicks get Taj Gibson
Denver get PG Rondo, 2nd (Cavs)
Cavs get PG Jameer Nelson

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
We don't need to be trading for melo. We need to do what they said they were going to do before they did complete opposite and spent money on wade and rondo. Get younger, faster, and more athletic.

Enough with this let's just be good enough to make it to the playoffs crap

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
I wouldn't take Melo for the vets minimum at this point. He's not quite Rondo level of cancer, but close. Let him rot in a Knicks jersey.

AussieBear

I wouldn't take Melo for the vets minimum at this point. He's not quite Rondo level of cancer, but close. Let him rot in a Knicks jersey.

i wouldnt call him a cancer.. generally hes a swell nyc first kind of guy..... he mainly just fucks up the knicks flow and hes definitely not worth his contract.... clips, cavs may be interested in him.. if the knicks could ship melo and noah id be a happy fan...

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
This is why Butler and Wade said what they did. The Heat are shitting on them with Willie Reed, Luke Babbitt and McGruder in the starting lineup.

Butler was 1-13 tonight. That's leadership.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Jimmy is awfully full of himself for a guy never out of the second round.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
We don't need to be trading for melo. We need to do what they said they were going to do before they did complete opposite and spent money on wade and rondo. Get younger, faster, and more athletic.

Enough with this let's just be good enough to make it to the playoffs crap

I don't want it to happen. But it would be the Bulls thing to do.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Trump needs to send in the national guard to clean up this team and front office

#MakeTheBullsGreatAgain

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I only read some of Jimmy's post game comments last night....but he seemed awfully nonchalant about his performance and the loss. On the flip side, a game that he played great in (Atlanta) coming off a loss, he put everyone on blast.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
What a ridiculously dumb comment. Jimmy is on the team and they are 2 games under .500.

Not ridiculous at all. Take jimmy off the team and how many games do they win? They would be about 15 games under .500 rather easily. Wade is decent but that's it. Other than jimmy and wade the talent on the team is laughable

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Not ridiculous at all. Take jimmy off the team and how many games do they win? They would be about 15 games under .500 rather easily. Wade is decent but that's it. Other than jimmy and wade the talent on the team is laughable

I'm sorry, so the argument is: Sure the Bulls are bad with Jimmy, but imagine how bad they would be without him?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Some of you are going to have to face a hard truth: Jimmy being the best player on this team doesn't matter.

The Bulls are 2 games under .500 with Jimmy Butler as the best player on the team. The reward for having a player like Jimmy? Getting swept by the Cavs in the first round of the playoffs if the season ended today.

Was Jimmy Butler the best player on the team last year? Where did the team go?

Was Jimmy Butler the best player on the team two years ago when the season ended in such a limp dick fashion on your home court?

Has Jimmy Butler ever been the best player on a really good team? Or has Jimmy Butler been the best player on overachieving mediocre teams?

The whole point of me mentioning his 1-13 performance is that it came 2 days after he criticized his teammates for their effort. It also came hours after he implied that he wasn't going to stop criticizing teammates, and that he 'loves controversy.' Yet we have people here ready to white knight for a guy that hasn't accomplished anything in this league.

The next time Jimmy scores 40+ in a 3 point win over fucking Wizards we'll hear people crow about him again. Awesome leadership, we might get the 7th seed in the fucking Eastern Conference.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
I'm sorry, so the argument is: Sure the Bulls are bad with Jimmy, but imagine how bad they would be without him?

There is no argument. It's just a fact, really. Yes, the Bulls are bad with Jimmy and they would be exponentially worse without him. That's pretty much where that statement ends.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Jimmy is good but hes also hollywood as hell and hes rather open about it these days. i wouldn't be against a full sweep from top on down. its really what we need as theres too many toxic personalities in this organization.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
The obvious solution has been a complete rebuild for about a season now. I expect the Bulls will postpone that until Jimmy has 1 year left on his deal and we get a weaker package for him.

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube_share;MgPLZ25xBcc]https://youtu.be/MgPLZ25xBcc[/video]

This video is really interesting and reveals some big issues.

For one Jimmy doesn't seem to like MCW at all so he doesn't pass him the ball except when there's no other way.

Wades defense is actually worse than you would realise after a first look.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
THey are considering trading for Melo? Hilarious. These bozos running the team are pathetic. We knew this going into this season though didn't we? They have a high school coach running this team and two gargoyles as management working for a cheap stupid owner.