The State, The Plan, the Bam Bam thank you mam.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The State, The Plan, ...my bad

I am worried about Seabs.

I think Keith is fine and knows how to be the best when and for the playoffs.

Hammer is fine.

TVR is one of our top 6 defenders in organization right now for tomorrow night, and that will be true for all players in the organization currently for at least this year, another offseason, and 10 games experience for bloomers or anyone we find elsewhere.

Kempny I have my eye on as the potential problem right now.

Seab Hammer TVR Cambell Keith Forsling/Rozi would be my choice right now. Hence the Hawks trade for defender rumors. I really like this crop in the farm and am dreading trades this year. I think we can get by internally,

except Duchene with them purchasing a defender from farm and 1,000,000 in cap, and Darling...awesome.

Duchene-Toews-Panik
72-AA-88
Hino-Smaltz-Hossa
Desjardins-Kruger-Hartman

Keith-Hammer
Forsling-Seabs
TVR-Cambell

Crow

Trade Seabs at seasons end. lose Kruger to golden knights. let Desjardins walk
Elevate Pokka.
Bondra/Ras/Hino/McNeil/Kero/Yalecaptain/Forslin/Debricat/Motte fight for 1-3 wing slots and 1 4th line center.

With the deck full of swedish defenders and Finish defenders, and this plan...I feel the Hawks would compete for 3 consecutive championships, or at least have another 3 season window open. Give up the next draft entirely to sweeten the Duchene deal, I don't care. Give up TVR or the Finish jr. star, but not Forsling or Forslin or Motte or Debricat or Bondra or Hayden or Pokka under any circumstance Those are my guys. When I say I like this crop, I like those 7.

so, thats alot of bullshit. I think the truth is this...I can see why they might trade Forsling for a veteran true top 4 defender, along with whatever it takes. It leaves you options for the third pairing, and knowing you have 4 guys you can trust. Cambell is just not a 4 any longer. Accepting that is a path to championships, because he is a strong #6 to replace Rozi's corpse. He is only on a one year.

1) Are you willing to trade Forsling or Pokka or Forslin for a more experienced player?

2) Can Duchene be had. Predict the cost.

3) Are you willing to trade Darling?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Moving toward "The Plan", the Blackhawks recall Gustav Forsling.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Should trade the worthless bum Toews.