All-star Game Thread

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
At his peak, I think Keith is the best player from this current era of Hawks hockey. If you were rating these players for a video game, I'd have Keith higher than anyone else.

My arguments for Kane to be on the Top 100 revolve around him being one of the best offensive players of his generation. I think you can count on one hand the number of guys in the league who make opposing D as fearful as Kane does when the puck is on his stick. But the argument against him, IMO, is that he's only had one season where he was really dominant, and that was the prior one. Not that he's been a slouch in the other ones, but he was on a different level in 2015-16. And I think he's got a few more seasons like that in his belt. Keep in mind that he's just 28 years old (Keith is 33). I think Kane will be a lock for this list in a few years.

For Toews, I think he's just been very, very good at a ton of things but I don't know if there's a particular skill that I'd put him among the league's best at doing, and that's something you'd probably have to be for a Top 100 of all-time list. Like Kane, I think he'll end up on that list as well, provided that he doesn't have too many season-long slumps like his current one.
Toews is just too busy focused on his US presidency campaign

Why panic when you can panik? via da Tapatalk

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
I had a brief momentary confusion spell when I saw Laz retweet Dat Der comment of yours

Why panic when you can panik? via da Tapatalk