Worst team in pro sports history?

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
yea i know i was saying in response to joehawks saying the cubs because he is a reds fan

but the reds have been awful the last decade:shifty:

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
he bags on the cubs more than normal fans tho:shifty:

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
*waits for joehawks rebuttal*

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You being on ignore makes being on here so much easier.

The only posts I see of yours is when people reply to em.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
how do you ignore someone anyway

i may need it:shifty:

southern_cross_116

Liked Posts:
User CP then Edit Ignore List (type in user name of choice).

Personally I'd say the Kansas City Royals - forget the 80's - I especially loved it when their fans/papers would bag the Cubs all the while they were going through like 5 straight 100 loss seasons - something even the Cubs have never managed to do ...

Despite fan support I suppose you could put the Kansas City Chiefs on the list -sure they won 1 SB and appeared in another -but you know if you live there you can only stomach so many pre-seasons where their idiot fans call in to sports talk back radio talking about how the team is not only going to contend in any given season -but actually win the Super Bowl .... and then talk about how their (then) late round throw away draft choice QB's might actually be a starter with a future with them one day .... it was positively nauseating.

I mean really I suppose another way of thinking about it is ...

you know there is optimism ... and then there is Valium use ... I suppose it is all in the degree of expression :p

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wish I knew you can ignore someone but I won't use it. I'm fine with people saying shit to me.

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
User CP then Edit Ignore List (type in user name of choice).

Personally I'd say the Kansas City Royals - forget the 80's - I especially loved it when their fans/papers would bag the Cubs all the while they were going through like 5 straight 100 loss seasons - something even the Cubs have never managed to do ...

Despite fan support I suppose you could put the Kansas City Chiefs on the list -sure they won 1 SB and appeared in another -but you know if you live there you can only stomach so many pre-seasons where their idiot fans call in to sports talk back radio talking about how the team is not only going to contend in any given season -but actually win the Super Bowl .... and then talk about how their (then) late round throw away draft choice QB's might actually be a starter with a future with them one day .... it was positively nauseating.

I mean really I suppose another way of thinking about it is ...

you know there is optimism ... and then there is Valium use ... I suppose it is all in the degree of expression :p

I did not know this, thanks for posting it.

derosabomb

Joecawks is a dope
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
I wish I knew you can ignore someone but I won't use it. I'm fine with people saying shit to me.

if you ignored everyone that talks shit about your grammar you would be talking to yourself on this site.