Weird question about memory cards for PC

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I need some help. I help run a bigger eBay business and so I constantly take pictures on a camera, put the card in the computer and upload images. One trick to help get things higher in the search is to name pictures, so every picture I take I rename to that product.

After a while of doing this, when I tried to rename a picture, it told me it was protected and that I couldn't change it. This happened after a few weeks. This now again happened on another computer of mine. I'm not able to delete pictures on a memory card or rename them.

How do I go about fixing this? It's becoming extremely annoying. I can't find a clear answer and I know it has to be the computers because once it happens to a memory card that's inserted, it blocks those options from every card inserted. I'd appreciate any solutions

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
There is nothing you can do, Skynet has become self-aware and is treating your pictures like it is Golum and your pics are The One Ring.

In srs tho I have never heard of such a thing...

When you connect the memory cards to a PC do you interact with the data via just Windows Explorer like when you connect an ordinary USB drive, or do you have to use a 3rd party program on the PC to try to interact with the data?

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
There is a slider switch on the SD card that if you slide, it makes the card read-only.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
There is a slider switch on the SD card that if you slide, it makes the card read-only.

Don't listen to him, that unshackles the AI.... Crys is a Skynet sympathizer

Wintermute

Liked Posts:
Don't listen to him, that unshackles the AI.... Crys is a Skynet sympathizer
they-live-landscape.jpg