IGT: Blackhawks @ Wild 2/8 at 7:00 p.m.

darkvirage

Liked Posts:
A good way for him to halt those calls would be to produce in the playoffs.
I don't know...I still see a guy who plays his ass off most every night. Faceoffs, defends well, PK... His contribution isn't always points. Looks like his back isn't limiting him any more, which is good. I know his cap hit is high... But I don't think the Hawks have three cups without him...

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Worst horseshit replay call I've ever seen. And the pick to Hammer gave them another freebie goal. Game should have ended 3-1 Hawks.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I don't know...I still see a guy who plays his ass off most every night. Faceoffs, defends well, PK... His contribution isn't always points. Looks like his back isn't limiting him any more, which is good. I know his cap hit is high... But I don't think the Hawks have three cups without him...

I agree that his contribution is more than points, but he also must contribute points at a rate higher than a third-liner. He's better than that. And he has to be better than that if this team is going to win another Cup.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Worst horseshit replay call I've ever seen. And the pick to Hammer gave them another freebie goal. Game should have ended 3-1 Hawks.

They took all that time reviewing the OS and called it inconclusive...:shrug: looked pretty clear cut from my house and Doc and Eddie's booth.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I got all excited about the Arizona scouts but it was good tempering to recall the Wild are major buyers also and it was the only game on schedule, good point.

But Doan to Wild/Hawks for a Cup run is a solid way to reward your captain. A Doan/Hossa line could be cool.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Best buckle-down effort in a long while. Best game for Toews in awhile and might negate his -2 stat. Hartman and Panik were flying. Keith has been a medical-waste dumpster fire in the backend for awhile now. With his offense the way it is if he wasn't playing defense like Andrei Zyuzin he might be under Norris consideration.

Happy with the win, but the refs and the War Room need a mandatory drug test.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Or just an eye chart test

Why panic when you can panik? via da Tapatalk