IGT: Hawks kicking the shit outta the Oilers 2/11 9pm

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
We are rekting these fucks.... where is DMelt?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
5-1 now.... where are all the panicking fuckers?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I miss u Rask, why hast da Rask forsaken me?

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I miss u Rask, why hast da Rask forsaken me?

He's forsaken us all dammit.

That was quite a beating tonight for once. Didn't have to come back or cling to a lead for dear life.
I would have never guessed Hino would ever get in a fight. Nugent-H was being a dick all night.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Beating the teams that always get the one up on em

Why panic when you can panik? via da Tapatalk

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm trying to get better.

I fell asleep on the coach after 1-1, but it was a nice wake up at 4-1.

I dare say that is the most satisfying 3 game stretch of the season after the two losses and the bad form both directions for a while, and because of the teams we beat too.

The Wild?!!! Avenge a little run of theirs in the last 6-7 meetings. Stop the fucking Jets sweep. And stuff a crowbar in the mouth of the oiler brigade. Feels good!!
Our division was getting a bit uppitty with the Wild sweep last year, the Blues knocking us, and the Jets sweep about to happen. Things feel better now, and with the emergence of Smatlz/Hartman and return of Desjardins/Kruger this roster no longer feels thin in piecing together.

I did predict we win 6 of 8 in this stretch... what I'm feeling best about is having a bye week coming so soon after the all-star rest. Plus the 3-4 games in hand we have had on everybody!!!

This really sets up for the home stretch in terms of a veteran team getting the most rest possible, then shutting some guys down early due to the standings and lack of possible movement.

The only real issue I see is not being able to trade easily because everyone wants Forsling before they will talk and we hang up making negotiations more difficult. Colorado particularly wants a starting defenseman in return for Duchene, and the cost is so high in addition that most teams aren't in it.
I wonder if we are in the running just because we could throw like a Kempny/Pokka/ couple swedes, picks and Debricat at them. I don't think that package would hurt us particularly going forward (other than Kempny cost control)....

but they aren't going to find a defensive D man like Pokka, a ready now like Kempny or TVR, and an 80-100 point OHL player from anyone else. Maybe we have a shot. Maybe its Sharpie and Hossa manning the third. Or maybe we can find that 3C instead. I know we have the ammo and I don't believe Bowman will sit with 5,000,000 in cap and a

2/7/4/19/88/72/15/16/81 plus Crow opportunity. Its always win now here.

Its entirely possible Bowman entered that draft without a first and picked the player he viewed as most likely to retain second round trade value or greater. Debricat can't play down his value scoring 100 a season unless he gets hurt, he is worth something and a chip Bowman can hold for a few years.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
How the 'hawks come back after their bye is yet to be seen, but the past 2 games were some of the best D the 'hawks have pitched since 2013.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
We are rekting these fucks.... where is DMelt?

I was at a terrible, terrible bar on the north side and I was drinking to make myself forget that I was at said terrible bar. Although they had the Hawks game on, which was pretty cool.

And, yeah, that was an ass-kicking. It's nice to see that the Hawks have exorcised the demons that used to greet them whenever they played in Edmonton. Namely, Sam Gagner.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
So now the Oilers have a week to think about the beating they took, and come back Saturday refreshed.... Do we get the best of them at home, or do they take out their frustration.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So now the Oilers have a week to think about the beating they took, and come back Saturday refreshed.... Do we get the best of them at home, or do they take out their frustration.

Oilers just finished their bye-week before the last game (Sat.).

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
They just don't know how to party on their time off.

And you don't seem to know how to stay ded.... I buried you in concrete last time.... wtf

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
pigeon2.jpg

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Crow will return after his two week bender that began the all-star weekend...so may not be the sharpest. He was grooving through half of that time there, but a few days is different than a whole week to drop down and guzzle everything in sight and drop some Benzos with it.

yep.

And McJesus doesn't walk on water, but he fly's on the frozen state of H2O