Say Goodbye To Alshon Jeffery

cbo0485

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
To me the Bears rumored offer (and this is all heresay) seems very fair. If somebody wants to pay him more than that, let them, I don't think that will. He is off the field as much as he is on. He is very good. At this time, and maybe because of his lack of playing, he is NOT in the top grouping. I do want him on the team, but I don't really believe that his value is greater than that.

Couldn't agree more. He's been off the field way too much, and even when he's on the field he's been inconsistent. He's only started 16 games twice, and his most productive years have been with Brandon Marshall on the other side. He's just not a true star number 1 WR that you pay top dollar for. He's a number 1 receiver most places he goes, but not to the extent that he's wanting paid.

If that is truly what they offered him, that's fair and if he doesn't want it, well, we move on.

cubby chubby

Liked Posts:
He's not a top 5 WR.

J.Jones
A.Brown
OBJ
AJ Green
D.Bryant
A.Cooper
D.Thomas
J.Nelson
M.Evans
D.Hopkins
A.Robinson
K.Benjamin
TY Hilton
B.Cooks
J.Landry
B.Marshall
K.Allen

Where would you rank A.Jeffery in this group?? I have him out of the top 10.

Not in my top 10 either. And hardly ever on the field. And a prima Donna. Fuck him and the horse he rode in on.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He's still a player. If we can keep him with a bit of movement, I wont mind.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I wonder if the Eagles will sign him to a huge contract with Torrey Smith and Nelson Agholor doing so good