A very simple question for all of you

Can this Blackhawks team, as presently constructed, win the Cup?

• Total voters

darkvirage

Liked Posts:
Hartman, Panik, Smaltz all catching fire... Looking real good right now.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hartman, Panik, Smaltz all catching fire... Looking real good right now.

I don't think Hino ever cools off or slows down...but we hurt him by moving him around so much and disrupting his comfort zone. He likes playing with Hossa and I think we will get to see Hino/Motte/Hayden compete for a playoff spot before season is over.

darkvirage

Liked Posts:
I don't think Hino ever cools off or slows down...but we hurt him by moving him around so much and disrupting his comfort zone. He likes playing with Hossa and I think we will get to see Hino/Motte/Hayden compete for a playoff spot before season is over.
Like him a lot, too. He's a burner for sure. I think he'll be there come playoff time.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I think my original comments here could be wrong. Underestimated the leaps that Hartman, Schmaltz and Panik would take over the last months of the season. I think these guys just might be able to pull it off.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I would think a small move might happen. I would like to see us make a move or 2 for blue line help and depth at forward. However i dont want us to make a move for the sake of making a move. We have some decent prospects in the pipeline. I wouldnt want us to move Schmaltz, Hartman, DeBrincat, Fortin, or Forsling for a rental. The only way i would move one of those kids is for a legit top4 or top6 player with years left on the contract. Hartman is looking the part of a middle 6 player, and Schmaltz has been playing well with Tazer. Book is still out on Forsling, but he looks to have a high ceiling.

It will be interesting if Hayden or Shalnouv sign in time to be elgible for the playoff roster.

hmmm good points bigfoot