WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This is HOF worthy.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
i dont know about the next manning, but like ive said before, kaaya might have the most upside when it comes to being a typical nfl pocket passer, his mechanics, accuracy and ability to see the field and read the D are excellent, but the problem is he has a tendency to completely fold under pressure. which just happened to be an issue with manning as well. while manning didnt completely fold, if you could get pressure on him he wasnt capable of handling it very well. the thing is it was hard to consistently get said pressure on manning since he was so good at getting the team into the right play and knowing exactly where to go with the ball quickly.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
You need to start your own blog or check to see if Sports Mockery is looking for another contributor.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I watched 3 years of Kaaya, and never once did I ever think to myself. Gosh he has some Peyton Manning qualities to him. Kaaya never put the team on his back and had a signiture win.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You need to start your own blog or check to see if Sports Mockery is looking for another contributor.

239473_o.gif

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
I watched 3 years of Kaaya, and never once did I ever think to myself. Gosh he has some Peyton Manning qualities to him. Kaaya never put the team on his back and had a signiture win.

Probably cuz you racist obv.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm not a big fan but expect him to go in 2 and before Webb guys like Peterman and Webb. He will both interview well and throw lights out in tryouts. It will do nothing but advance his stock and the NFL are going to think they can fix the rest. His problem is once he expects pressure, he starts to get happy feet and short arms passes. This isn't all the time but after he starts getting hit. His line isn't great so he may do better in the NFL but, and it's a big one, those characteristics are kinda like the yips in golf and may never be corrected. In a dynamic game, it's a big intangible not to have.

I also haven't been as impressed with his deep ball as others and it's about consistency. He will drop it in a bucket but then miss by yards. In the NFL those misses are often picks. I haven't actually paid attention to how much of that is pressure related but I didn't get the feeling he was rushing some of the poorer throws. For me, I consider him in 3 and I probably reach for Evans over him. I think the QBs after Kayaa and Evans in this scenario don't have the physical chops to be perennial starters at the next level. At least Kaaya and Evans do, even if some of their college play was less impressive.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:

To be fair, neither did Manning in college. 0-4 vs. biggest rival Florida, all blowout losses. Big bowl game loss to Nebraska in a 2 vs. 3 game in his final collegiate game. They had national championship talent at Tennessee, but Peyton never came through with a signature win.

AussieBear

they both run about the same?

still havent seen enough on kayaa or many of the qbs to have a real opinion anyway..

so sure next manning = kayaa..

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
I like Kaaya more than most guys on this board. I would be happy if Pace thought Kaaya was his guy and took him in the 2nd round. The guy isn't Peyton Manning though.

He is probably like Manning-lite. Similar strengths and weaknesses but overall just not as good.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I wouldn't hate it. If Pace likes him, as we has shown a lot of interest, he'll probably need to take him there.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Honestly at this point I want Pace to pick a QB with some promise and tell the world we have our starter for the conceivable future. We need something to look forward to at the position.

Our offense right now looks to win with a strong running attack, and a young QB can be competitive with that

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Let us take a look at Peyton Manning for a moment and list some of his attributes:

Insert
Stupid
Shit
Here

-

[video=youtube_share;uDF_y5rSFB8]https://youtu.be/uDF_y5rSFB8[/video]
crazy-34.gif

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
i wouldnt be surprised if kaaya is paces guy considering he is the most traditional nfl QB prospect in the draft and seeing as how pace was around brees for years he probably wants that type of QB.

plus didnt he go down and scout him in person twice?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
At least.