The Next Peyton Manning May Be In This Draft

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
The amount of Kaaya hate is crazy.

This kid is probably the most pro-ready of any QB in this draft. He is already better than most young QB's in the NFL at diagnosing defenses, looking off receivers, executing play fakes and operating from the pocket. He doesn't turn the ball over and he is the most fundamentally sound QB in the draft.

Give me this kid at #36 over taking a guy like Watson or Kizer at #3.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
His #s have improved every year so there's that. I agree he probably goes in 2. Not my guy there but if Pace thinks he's the one, I'm jumping on that train and hope it don't derail. If he can stop the anxiousness, he'll be a VG pro but it's a significant if.

I think after this combine we're going to hear about what a good group of throwers for a class rated this poorly. Not like throwing the ball is important for a QB or anything. :facepalm:

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Next Peyton Manning May Be In This Draft

I swear to fucking god, the draft can't come soon enough!!

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Updated mock draft...after ignoring the position for 50 years why not the........all qb draft!

R1 trubisky-kizer-Watson
R2 Webb or Mahomes
R3 Kaaya
R4 Peterman
R5 kelley

We're bound to hit on one of these guys.....right?

But he's the next Peyton Manning!! Should be available in the 5th!!! Lets trade up to secure the 1st pick, God forbid we miss on this guy!!

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
i dont know about the next manning, but like ive said before, kaaya might have the most upside when it comes to being a typical nfl pocket passer, his mechanics, accuracy and ability to see the field and read the D are excellent, but the problem is he has a tendency to completely fold under pressure. which just happened to be an issue with manning as well. while manning didnt completely fold, if you could get pressure on him he wasnt capable of handling it very well. the thing is it was hard to consistently get said pressure on manning since he was so good at getting the team into the right play and knowing exactly where to go with the ball quickly.

What??? :bizarro::puke:

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
To be fair, neither did Manning in college. 0-4 vs. biggest rival Florida, all blowout losses. Big bowl game loss to Nebraska in a 2 vs. 3 game in his final collegiate game. They had national championship talent at Tennessee, but Peyton never came through with a signature win.

BULLSHIT!! Manning was the only reason they got where they did.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
BULLSHIT!! Manning was the only reason they got where they did.
Obviously Manning was the biggest reason, but that 1997 team in particular was loaded with talent.

Jamal Lewis, Travis Henry, Peerless Price, Shawn Bryson, Marcus Nash (did nothing in pros but was 30th overall pick in 1998), Chad Clifton on the OL. And that's just the offense. I count 7 defenders that went on to have NFL careers in that team too.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The amount of Kaaya hate is crazy.

This kid is probably the most pro-ready of any QB in this draft. He is already better than most young QB's in the NFL at diagnosing defenses, looking off receivers, executing play fakes and operating from the pocket. He doesn't turn the ball over and he is the most fundamentally sound QB in the draft.

Give me this kid at #36 over taking a guy like Watson or Kizer at #3.

:lmao: If he's that good, he won't be there at 36.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
:lmao: If he's that good, he won't be there at 36.

Tom Brady, Drew Brees, Dak Prescott, Derek Carr...

If the draft pundits and scouts were all unabkebto make mostakes these QBs probabky get drafted #1 overall.

Stop focusing on what he does wrong and look at the things he dies really well. Mentally, he is the most NFL ready. That's a big deal.

Nothing you highlighted is incorrect

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I watched 3 years of Kaaya, and never once did I ever think to myself. Gosh he has some Peyton Manning qualities to him. Kaaya never put the team on his back and had a signiture win.

But it's not like he completely fell apart in the big games. In his rookie season, Kaaya had the lead well into the 4th quarter against #3 Florida State.

[video=youtube_share;lLGIDnQ9jgk]https://youtu.be/lLGIDnQ9jgk[/video]

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
In 2015 at Florida State, Kaaya led a comeback from down 17-3 to take the lead in the 4th. Florida st was blitzing from every direction and Kaaya was almost murdered on several huge hits.

[video=youtube_share;RA8n4SBjIAs]https://youtu.be/RA8n4SBjIAs[/video]

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
In 2016, Kaaya had a bad game against Florida State and yet he still threw the TD in the final minute to potentially tie the game only to have the kicker miss the extra point. He also won the first bowl game in 10 years for Miami, throwing 4 TD's

[video=youtube_share;xbwa9siKSD0]https://youtu.be/xbwa9siKSD0[/video]