Bears actively looking for trade partner for Cutler

DaGunslinger6

Liked Posts:
@AdamSchefter: Chicago Bears have actively started seeking a trade partner for quarterback Jay Cutler, per @JeffDarlington.

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
8th Rounder?

Just a few carton of smokes. Jay used to bum the hell out of Ol'Virginia's Pall Malls.

old-lady-smoking.jpg

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pace will get a 1st and a 3rd..

#inpacewetrust

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

If Pace can do that he will go down as the greatest Bears GM in history without having to put 1 SB team together.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hit up Cleveland for picks 52 and 148 overall (2nd and 5th round picks that belonged to the Titans and the Pats).

They would have Jay and the kid they recently drafted at QB along with two first round picks and the top picks in the 2nd and 3rd rounds to get some playmakers around them.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hit up Cleveland for picks 52 and 148 overall (2nd and 5th round picks that belonged to the Titans and the Pats).

They would have Jay and the kid they recently drafted at QB along with two first round picks and the top picks in the 2nd and 3rd rounds to get some playmakers around them.

lol...

even Cleveland isn't that stupid...

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
My timeline....

Bears cut Cutler.....

Patriots Trade JG to Bears

Patriots sign Cutler as backup....

Patriots win Super Bowl....

Cutler wins Super Bowl......

You forgot..
Jimmy G never wins another Super Bowl

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I've seen some fucked up trades in my time as a bears fan headlined with a first rounder for rick mirer. But these guys are on crack if they think anyone going to trade anything other then a conditional 7th round pick. Our chance to trade him was last years off season his stock as a legit qb was at its highest since we first traded for him

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
Jay Cutler - QB - Bears
ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the Bears have "actively started seeking" a trade partner for Jay Cutler.
And so it begins. The Bears will try their darnedest to get something in return for Cutler, though there's a good chance the team will end up cutting him. Cuter has been on the decline for years and hasn't played a full 16-game slate since 2009. With that said, a quarterback-needy team like the Browns or Jets could be desperate enough to take the bait. The Bears are expected to target Patriots QB Jimmy Garoppolo as a replacement, but they'll face plenty of competition on that front.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pace should be made GM for life if he can get anything of value in return for Cutler.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
why would anyone trade for Cutler when they know the Bears are about to cut him?