Cedric Benson doesn't know his ABC's

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's pretty brilliant.

I am so using that the next time I get pulled over.

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
thread title is misleading...fake news

you obviously didn't read the article. Benson said it himself: an officer asked him to recite the alphabet, Benson stated “he couldn’t do that because he played 8 years in the NFL,”

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The hell he doesn't!

Know's em quite well.

abc-liquor.jpg

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
hey.. that's our ancient-long gone scouting dept. that once upon a time came up with another gem
:yep:
fixed. History. Doesn't apply to current admin, GM, or coaches. Just ownership for picking him.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Just think, we chose him over Thomas Jones...ugh!

I can't rationalize why they did that. especially after the things Jones did in the 2006 season, especially the NFC championship game.

just go back in time 10 years and think to yourself "they dealt Jones for nothing and THEN had the 2007 draft"

the only positive they came away with that year was Olsen. we're in some pretty bad times now, but holy shit 2007.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
I can't rationalize why they did that. especially after the things Jones did in the 2006 season, especially the NFC championship game.

just go back in time 10 years and think to yourself "they dealt Jones for nothing and THEN had the 2007 draft"

the only positive they came away with that year was Olsen. we're in some pretty bad times now, but holy shit 2007.
I'll never get how Jones diva actions are always ignored and brushed aside in his career, if he was a WR the demands and comments he has, even into his Jets and Chiefs teams would of been more vilified.

He demanded to either get more money than Benson or be dealt and there's no Cap way they could of kept him nor did trading Benson help because of the nfls dumb trade hurting how garunteed money on deals hurts your cap space

Why panic when you can panik? via da Tapatalk

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube_share;ixTbwf49iKU]https://youtu.be/ixTbwf49iKU[/video]