Just answer, no explanation!

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Can't predict what positions will need filled come draft time. We probably will have our QB and FS and CB before the draft even gets here.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The chosen one!!!

hqdefault.jpg

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Kizer or Watson really.

Pace bent himself over the barrel, I have no sympathy if he needs to reach to fill the QB need now.

Or he can roll into next season with Hoyer, Barkley and Peterman and I will feel 0 sympathy if he is fired. He knew what Jay was and he did nothing to address the position for 2 full offseasons.

He's had two drafts. Please tell me what great talent he's passed on at QB. If you say Dak, I'll throw up because Pace was not taking a kid that was dumb enough to get a DUI right before the draft. Jerry can make picks like that because he doesn't answer to anybody. You have to build a team before you throw a young QB into the mix. Now with a decent o line and a stud RB, it makes sense to draft a QB. Pace walked into a complete shit show with an ancient roster and built to run a 4-3. It was and still is a big job. I think he worked last year's draft like a seasoned pro. Hicks and Freeman were both excellent additions in FA and he was able to grab Sitton. I highly doubt Pace is getting fired but I also doubt that he won't address QB this offseason. I can't wait to see which QB he thinks is the answer.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I'll roll with Watson but I really like Mahomes too.

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Watson or Allen

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He's had two drafts. Please tell me what great talent he's passed on at QB. If you say Dak, I'll throw up because Pace was not taking a kid that was dumb enough to get a DUI right before the draft. Jerry can make picks like that because he doesn't answer to anybody. You have to build a team before you throw a young QB into the mix. Now with a decent o line and a stud RB, it makes sense to draft a QB. Pace walked into a complete shit show with an ancient roster and built to run a 4-3. It was and still is a big job. I think he worked last year's draft like a seasoned pro. Hicks and Freeman were both excellent additions in FA and he was able to grab Sitton. I highly doubt Pace is getting fired but I also doubt that he won't address QB this offseason. I can't wait to see which QB he thinks is the answer.

It's not about great talent.

It is about addressing it in some way shape or form. Even Jacoby Brissett would have allowed you to not water games and reps on Matt Barkley.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
Punch yourself in the face.

Kaaya blows.

Nah I'm good. I like Kaaya.

Kaaya's biggest problem is manoeuvring in the pocket and his accuracy when he gets moved off a spot. To me, that sounds coachable and can be improved on.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nah I'm good. I like Kaaya.

Kaaya's biggest problem is manoeuvring in the pocket and his accuracy when he gets moved off a spot. To me, that sounds coachable and can be improved on.

I'd be happy with Kaaya as well. I don't feel that there is much of a drop off from the "top 3" to the "2nd tier" guys.

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
Kizer or Watson really.

Pace bent himself over the barrel, I have no sympathy if he needs to reach to fill the QB need now.

Or he can roll into next season with Hoyer, Barkley and Peterman and I will feel 0 sympathy if he is fired. He knew what Jay was and he did nothing to address the position for 2 full offseasons.

If a quarterback drafted in the first round ends up being a bust, does that mean the position was "addressed?"

If the Bears value Trubisky/Watson/Kizer that much then they definitely need to take them. If they don't value them that much, then they'll most likely take one of the defensive players. I'd rather them take someone like Solomon Thomas, Johnathan Allen, Jamal Adams or Malik Hooker if they think they are better, instead of drafting someone just because. The Bears should trade back in to the first round to draft Zane Gonzalez since they need a kicker. I feel like teams would value first rounds picks (especially top 3) too much to do that, but maybe that's just me.